Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opposition is getting ridiculous!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Opposition is getting ridiculous!

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:25 pm

For them to behave this way is absolutely crazy! This is a great shame. If something happened on the run way then that would jeopardize important shipments of aid and people. This is so embarrassing Wallahi

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Opposition is getting ridiculous!

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:50 pm

For them to behave this way is absolutely crazy! This is a great shame. If something happened on the run way then that would jeopardize important shipments of aid and people. This is so embarrassing Wallahi
These men went to Beledweyne in good faith. Gov started harassing them already in xamar delaying their flight. Then when they finally went onboard gov started using poor excuses about huge rainfalls in beledweyne and the airport not being fit for landing. Which is total bullshit as the land was dry and dusty n no rains had fallen. All this just to cancel their trip.

Gov tried to cancel their conference last thursday.

Gov tried to stop them going to Kismaayo.

HSM, Shariif n osoble's people are the ones affected by the road closures the most. It's their business crumbling. Public transport except bajaaj are non existent. It takes freakin 3 days to teansport goods from the port to bakaara n Suuq bacaad. People are struggling real hard because of this government.

So stop simplifying things. Their anger is warranted. Gov can either correct things ama face the consequences.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:59 pm

I’m sorry Abkoow but one side sounds reasonable while the other side is talking about violence.

You say the government was delaying their flight, then challenge them without undermining civil aviation protocols. It was not their job to take risks and any other country would hold them accountable.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:59 pm

These men went to Beledweyne in good faith. Gov started harassing them already in xamar delaying their flight. Then when they finally went onboard gov started using poor excuses about huge rainfalls in beledweyne and the airport not being fit for landing. Which is total bullshit as the land was dry and dusty n no rains had fallen. All this just to cancel their trip.

Gov tried to cancel their conference last thursday.

Gov tried to stop them going to Kismaayo.

HSM, Shariif n osoble's people are the ones affected by the road closures the most. It's their business crumbling. Public transport except bajaaj are non existent. It takes freakin 3 days to teansport goods from the port to bakaara n Suuq bacaad. People are struggling real hard because of this government.

So stop simplifying things. Their anger is warranted. Gov can either correct things ama face the consequences.
So who should we believe Waare the President of HiirShabelle and Beledweyne or you a bonafide warlord supportee? :lol:

Viva Waare let sahal oppose him now.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm

I’m sorry Abkoow but one side sounds reasonable while the other side is talking about violence.

You say the government was delaying their flight, then challenge them without undermining civil aviation protocols. It was not their job to take risks and any other country would hold them accountable.
Saaxiib lets agree to disagree. You are solely focused on today's events like this is the first time. You are not willing to understand the reality. Let us see wixii ku xiga.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:24 pm

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:17 pm

I can confirm 100% this was politically motivated. There was absolutely no justification for trying to bar Shariif and HSM from going to Beledweyne and authorities were scrambling to enact damage control measures since the directive from the OPM was plain ridiculous. I have a soft spot for N&N but this was overboard.

Waare was conflicted all morning, surprised at the balanced response. He really thought it through :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:25 pm

I can confirm 100% this was politically motivated. There was absolutely no justification for trying to bar Shariif and HSM from going to Beledweyne and authorities were scrambling to enact damage control measures since the directive from the OPM was plain ridiculous. I have a soft spot for N&N but this was overboard.

Waare was conflicted all morning, surprised at the balanced response. He really thought it through :lol:

Bro wallahi don't waste your time.

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Even if the government provoked him. He behaved in a manor that is unbecoming of a president. It shows he is emotional and can be easily triggered.

He needs to respect the current government and run for office in 2021 not try to cause another civil war.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Bro this is Africa, it’s hot, of course it will dry up. That’s all they had to wait for. No body could keep them away.

My question to you is this, was there other flights that were landing or not?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Bro this is Africa, it’s hot, of course it will dry up. That’s all they had to wait for. No body could keep them away.

My question to you is this, was there other flights that were landing or not?
:russ: la ilaha ilalah I'm logging out. War maxaa tiri it's Africa iy dries up.

Are you serious bro?

To answer your question. Yes an amisom flight carrying aid landed before shariif n hsm.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Is this guy saying the waterlogging dried up during the 30 min Hsm n shariif was flying around the airport.

Geo do you see what i meant with dont waste your time? . :lol:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Is this guy saying the waterlogging dried up during the 30 min Hsm n shariif was flying around the airport.

Geo do you see what i meant with dont waste your time? . :lol:
I can't blame them. N&N has a hell of a propaganda machine :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Sxb 400 meters of a 1600 meter runway had some water left from the previous night of rain. To be on the safe side it is the maamuls call. If Amisom flight of the similar or larger flight landed then I agree with y’all 100%. But this is not the way to do, don’t weaken the institutions you want to run in the future.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.