Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is this annoying govt dragging the Sh Sharif/Hassan Sh issue?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Why is this annoying govt dragging the Sh Sharif/Hassan Sh issue?

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Wallahi waxaan waa edeb darro.

Even though Sh Sharif has tarnished his image irreparably (ask yourselves why it is never Hassan Sheekh with these emotional gaffes like "arooy 1991..." and "igaar internetyada..."), why was a second public PHYSICAL altercation allowed to take place?

It's stupid, idiotic, and completely a self-administered wound.

To Farmaajo/N&N supporters, this was completely. unnecessary. I think we should be just as hard on the gov as the opposition is on this issue----except we should be doing it because we are so dumbfounded by the counter-productive move that does nothing but hurt the gov.

Kismaayo situation was a unique circumstance with the already instituted govt blockade--why does the govt care if these guys risk their lives for a political stunt?

Let them fricking die in an airplane crash for all I care. NINKII SOO JOOG LAGA WAAYO SOO JIIFSAA LAGA HELAA.

But that's even going by the govt's position.

If it was a political stunt, then N&N deserves even worse.

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE should cover for or support such wilful abuse of government power. The power of government is not there for someone to carry out their domestic political vendettas. That's why Donald Trump is being impeached!

So wether the govt was looking out for them or playing a political game, both motivations lead me to criticize the govt.

In my opinion, the govt should give these guys WIDE BERTH. Let them do what they want.

It's not your business to look out for them and it is certainly not something I will support to abuse their privilege of free movement!

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why is this annoying govt dragging the Sh Sharif/Hassan Sh issue?

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Voltage,

Can’t argue with a lot of that but lets be honest

A) These hoodlums are not martyrs

B) They have not 1 bit shown respect for the current Gov

Now you say they are irrelevant why even give them the time of day? That’s fair but don’t expect me to feel sorry for them either as they’re obviously uncivilized, politically amateurs. Kulah we could remove this Gov. As if Hawiye removed ANYBODY, as if there were not International agreements to change the face of troop contributing countries, as if he wouldn’t flee to a eastleigh slum the second foreign troops leave as AS would behed him.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:48 pm

I agree, government is giving them free advertising by even acknowledging them. Government should just leave them alone, it serves no purpose in hounding them

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:54 pm

let them expose themselves, am enjoying this.

i feel sorry for abgaal, somaliwayn is watching, ceeb looma dhinto

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:57 pm

The bid date for companies who are looking to invest in the offshore oil extraction was on November 7th, and the successful winners of the prospects were to be notified shortly after. I'm sure these mooryaan thugs are itching to destabilize the country on behalf of their foreign handlers. But their chirping won't amount to much other than political suicide. I think this is the last time the government will publicly warn these buffoons.

Last edited by UgaaskaBarakaysan on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:03 am

The bid date for companies who are looking to invest in the offshore oil extraction was on November 7th, and the successful winners of the prospects were to be notified shortly after. I'm sure these mooryaan thugs are itching to destabilize the country on behalf of their foreign handlers. But their chirping won't amount to much other than political suicide. I think this is the last time the government will publicly warn these buffoons.

We're doing the job that these former presidents should've done. They are too weak to handle anything. They are pro weak dowlad and foreign puppets. Why didn't Sh. Sharif criticize HSM's xukumad? Why Farmaajo? He exposed himself as a qabiileste. We will not stand for double standards. Humiliation is the least we should do. Traitors deserve a bullet forget humiliation fam.

:mrgreen:

Caytame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caytame » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:14 am

Backtracking now are we?

Just make sure yall don't run out on your boy when the proverbial shit hits the fan. :lol:

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 am

We're doing the job that these former presidents should've done. They are too weak to handle anything. They are pro weak dowlad and foreign puppets. Why didn't Sh. Sharif criticize HSM's xukumad? Why Farmaajo? He exposed himself as a qabiileste. We will not stand for double standards. Humiliation is the least we should do. Traitors deserve a bullet forget humiliation fam.

He's done a great service for the government by showing himself to be a destabilizing spoiler. All the while qoslaaye was sitting behind him and doing what he knows best, laughing it up. It baffles me how some people believe the opposition stands a chance when they're represented by these sort of characters. As Abe Lincoln put it best; Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:23 am

He's done a great service for the government by showing himself to be a destabilizing spoiler. All the while qoslaaye was sitting behind him and doing what he knows best, laughing it up. It baffles me how some people believe the opposition stands a chance when they're represented by these sort of characters. As Abe Lincoln put it best; Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Exactly. The more they talk the more they guarantee N&N wins reelection. I see nothing wrong. I like this :lol: :lol:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am

Voltage and his flip flopping moments smh

I actually low key agree with you lol

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am

Backtracking now are we?

Just make sure yall don't run out on your boy when the proverbial shit hits the fan. :lol:
Inadeer me run out on N&N now? Naww...tbh its not qablaayad, marexaaanimo etc I went on record saying I’d support anyone next elections if I truly felt they had something better to offer and were sincere. That’s my duty as Somali. These two clowns? Naw, I’m good Farmaajo ii geeya all day!!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:34 am

Darood arrogance + Hawiye overreaction = Disaster

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:42 am

Darood arrogance + Hawiye overreaction = Disaster
Abdiwahab252,

Tell me where has Obama been since Trump has been in office? You’d might as well file a missing person report with the FBI. Where have HSM, Shariif been? Screaming, yelling at any camera that will listen.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:50 am

Murax

You are an American born. You wouldn’t understand the concept of face and honor in Somali politics. You don’t humiliate the leader of a clan in a public fashion. It makes heros of them among their tol.

Case in point was Hussein Aidid when he snuck over to meet secretly with Abdiqassim Salat only for him to walk into a trap. Abdi Qeybdid who was Chief of Police warned Abdiqassim to end the encirclement of Hussein. Abdiqassim arrogantly said he would do so only after Hussein was arrested and after Sacad elders vouched for him. Qeybdid was offended and joined Caato and the Sacad to rescue the traitor Hussein for the honor of the clan not because they liked him but stomaching the humiliation was worse.

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:32 am

Murax

You are an American born. You wouldn’t understand the concept of face and honor in Somali politics. You don’t humiliate the leader of a clan in a public fashion. It makes heros of them among their tol.

Case in point was Hussein Aidid when he snuck over to meet secretly with Abdiqassim Salat only for him to walk into a trap. Abdi Qeybdid who was Chief of Police warned Abdiqassim to end the encirclement of Hussein. Abdiqassim arrogantly said he would do so only after Hussein was arrested and after Sacad elders vouched for him. Qeybdid was offended and joined Caato and the Sacad to rescue the traitor Hussein for the honor of the clan not because they liked him but stomaching the humiliation was worse.
why is hussein a traitor? and what the hell happened to the guy?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.