Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr. BAJIIYE Xawaadle taajirin miya?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Dr. BAJIIYE Xawaadle taajirin miya?

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:18 am

:russ: :russ:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dr. BAJIIYE Xawaadle taajirin miya?

Postby Nubis » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Insightful.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Lmao the guy described Sahal’s people to a t

Sahal thinks washing the dishes would make his hand light and arms toned

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:12 pm

:lol: he reminded me the story i told you before when i got crazy over murursade dude marrying my first hawadle crush
:ohhh:
he is right Hawadle r xaasidiin but its more like reserved personality they dont show you their true feelings or reveal their real emotions they dont have your forward reer mudug personality.

taajirnimada uu ka hadlaayo waa appearancega carabta
lebaneseka and moroccanka aa sidaas ah lacag ma qabaan waana ka shidan yihiin carabta khaliijka ee lacagta leh. waxaan ku qosley hada hawadle waxay leeyihiin jaketaan uu qabo meeqa waaye kkk

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:45 pm

:lol: he reminded me the story i told you before when i got crazy over murursade dude marrying my first hawadle crush
he is right Hawadle r xaasidiin but its more like reserved personality they dont show you their true feelings or reveal their real emotions they dont have your forward reer mudug personality.

lebaneseka and moroccanka aa sidaas ah lacag ma qabaan waana ka shidan yihiin carabta khaliijka ee lacagta leh. waxaan ku qosley hada hawadle waxay leeyihiin jaketaan uu qabo meeqa waaye kkk
Xitaa naagihi xawadle don’t want to marry nimanka xawadle lol
My grandfather used to say ‘xawadle aan waran kaa reebin wacad kaama reebo’ :pac:
And mind you his first wife was xawadle..I guess his inlaws weren’t nice to him lol

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Lol I use to think this guy is just another backward tribalist man. But he karbashes everyone equally hawiye daarood and isaaq. Kkkk it is cajiib the way he breaks down the m saleeban hegemony of puntland. He feeds leelkase cad Iyo caano and tells him he is darbi daarood. He calls the dhulbahante garaad sucks up to him flatters him the reason why he loses many in wars. He tells the warsangeli u are a langaab when he lives from las qoray to kismayo. He tells dishiishe asalkaada u are jareer

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:53 pm

My grandfather used to say ‘xawadle aan waran kaa reebin wacad kaama reebo’ :pac:
And mind you his first wife was xawadle..I guess his inlaws weren’t nice to him lol
kkk xawadle aan waran kaa celin wacad kaama cesho its a mx saying. we used to had quite long border but HG annexed much of your land like ceelhabrood, oodaale all the border strip before balanbale to mudug used to be mx. HG r from the coast spread into galinsoor wich is ex mx territory anyways i dont wanna this topic to go on and on so i will stop here lol
Lol I use to think this guy is just another backward tribalist man. But he karbashes everyone equally hawiye daarood and isaaq. Kkkk it is cajiib the way he breaks down the m saleeban hegemony of puntland. He feeds leelkase cad Iyo caano and tells him he is darbi daarood. He calls the dhulbahante garaad sucks up to him flatters him the reason why he loses many in wars. He tells the warsangeli u are a langaab when he lives from las qoray to kismayo. He tells dishiishe asalkaada u are jareer
im waiting to see his attack on HG cause hawadle and murursade think he got paid by them.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:20 pm

[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4968199 time=<a href="tel:1578966317">1578966317</a> user_id=119739]
[quote=sahal80 post_id=4968194 time=<a href="tel:1578960763">1578960763</a> user_id=166583]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4968189 time=<a href="tel:1578955957">1578955957</a> user_id=119739]

[/quote]

[/quote] kkk xawadle aan waran kaa celin wacad kaama cesho its a mx saying. we used to had quite long border but HG annexed much of your land like ceelhabrood, oodaale all the border strip before balanbale to mudug used to be mx. HG r from the coast spread into galinsoor wich is ex mx territory anyways i dont wanna this topic to go on and on so i will stop here lol
im waiting to see his attack on HG cause hawadle and murursade think he got paid by them.
[/quote]

Glad we no longer neighbors lol
Nigga what you talking Balanbale is my subclan town, my grandfather was born there and some of relatives live there and Galinsor has always been shared a town. Cayrs are your neighbors today cause we pushed out of their tuuloyin..dagaalki bay so caraareeen

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 pm

[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4968199 time=<a href="tel:1578966317">1578966317</a> user_id=119739]
[quote=sahal80 post_id=4968194 time=<a href="tel:1578960763">1578960763</a> user_id=166583]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4968189 time=<a href="tel:1578955957">1578955957</a> user_id=119739]

[/quote] kkk xawadle aan waran kaa celin wacad kaama cesho its a mx saying. we used to had quite long border but HG annexed much of your land like ceelhabrood, oodaale all the border strip before balanbale to mudug used to be mx. HG r from the coast spread into galinsoor wich is ex mx territory anyways i dont wanna this topic to go on and on so i will stop here lol
[/quote]

Glad we no longer neighbors lol
Nigga what you talking Balanbale is my subclan town, my grandfather was born there and some of relatives live there and Galinsor has always been shared a town. Cayrs are your neighbors today cause we pushed out of their tuuloyin..dagaalki bay so caraareeen
[/quote]kkk i forgot to say it wallahi i was gonna say it. very happy that we dont share border with mx enough for us HG :mindblown:

i will explain you by map. HG are in our east not in our North wich is feerfeer-ethiopia. even inside hiiraan we r in north west of matamabaan on the highway. you see that triangle its hawadle next to oir people in aw xaale and ceelgaabte. we r along the galgaduud ethiopia border in ceel habreed(El habreed) on the somali side is oodaale this used to be mx deegaan its falls under balanbale in its north now its ceyr from guriceel that is how they closed the border between us on the border strip.

i bor border with HG from matabaan to wabxo(murursade) and abgaal in ceelbaraf in side middle shabelle(adan yabaal district) and around mahadaay) we r from jowhar around 35km

El habreed parallel to odaale on the Somali side

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:17 pm

^^Fake cambuulo map

Stay pressed Sahal

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 am

What a focker :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is right Hawadle r xaasidiin but its more like reserved
Reserved and also a tat conceited I would say. The Xawaadle xaasid is a misplaced stereotype. Sahal, our folk need to loosen up a bit sometimes. Xawaadle wuu yara kibir badanyahay and it's not the best social attribute.

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:00 am

he is a qabiliste and a big one, with Hawiye he does kaftan but with darod he really insults them

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:20 am

kkk xawadle aan waran kaa celin wacad kaama cesho its a mx saying. we used to had quite long border but HG annexed much of your land like ceelhabrood, oodaale all the border strip before balanbale to mudug used to be mx. HG r from the coast spread into galinsoor wich is ex mx territory anyways i dont wanna this topic to go on and on so i will stop here lol
Sahal one thing i noticed is that you are fixated with HG its as if you are so afraid of them, that you always mention HG 24H.

First you accused HG when the tuug Xawadle Forex scammed the Somalis in Somalia and fled after stealing over $40M you accused HG of being behind it in expelling him.

And now you are again accusing HG again saying they paid this man to attack Xawadle, which is nonsense, because Sahalow we HG dont see Xawadle as an Factor or a Threat for us to be focused on You, heck we HG are surprised you even have an Presidency in the Maamul Hirshabelle while Abgaals are the Majority.

In short Sahalow stop the blatant cyber Attack on HGs, you are accusing us with every bad thing that happens with xawadle.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Sahal one thing i noticed is that you are fixated with HG its as if you are so afraid of them, that you always mention HG 24H.

First you accused HG when the tuug Xawadle Forex scammed the Somalis in Somalia and fled after stealing over $40M you accused HG of being behind it in expelling him.

And now you are again accusing HG again saying they paid this man to attack Xawadle, which is nonsense, because Sahalow we HG dont see Xawadle as an Factor or a Threat for us to be focused on You, heck we HG are surprised you even have an Presidency in the Maamul Hirshabelle while Abgaals are the Majority.

In short Sahalow stop the blatant cyber Attack on HGs, you are accusing us with every bad thing that happens with xawadle.
lol wtf sxb im pro HG politically laakin this is kaftan iyo tartan out of politics i always say HG dominate Xamar economically dont take it seriously. i know hawadle are going to be big in federal politics in the near future when i saw their parties and companies following HG step. i mention HG in this kudayasho and tartan way. قدوة سياسية واقتصادية call it xaasidnimo if yiu want kkkk

dont listen to what blackmailer Dahir Alasaw says the company was never closed despite the duduble hormuud oops masjid abu hureyra 'fatwa'

we have this big girl in the bank who can close it? she is qaraabada Geo all she asked for was license
https://radiokulmiye.net/2019/12/24/ban ... ada-forex/

he is a qabiliste and a big one, with Hawiye he does kaftan but with darod he really insults them
he attacked mj not Darod. he explained to me alot of things like why dhashiishe act as mj more than the mj themselves. they r anti- Farmaajo ileen nimanka waa la blackmail gareeyay kkkk i have only seen two of them in my whole life and i was thinking them mj all the time until some one told me they r called dhashiishe i gues they r part of harti

aad aan u qosley what he said about Dhulbahante meel walbe madaxaa loo galiyaa kkkk

markaan maqlo sheekooyin noocaan ah i thank god for being part of HAG mooryaanimo cause atleast we r equal no gumeysi.
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:02 pm

What a focker :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is right Hawadle r xaasidiin but its more like reserved
Reserved and also a tat conceited I would say. The Xawaadle xaasid is a misplaced stereotype. Sahal, our folk need to loosen up a bit sometimes. Xawaadle wuu yara kibir badanyahay and it's not the best social attribute.
xaasidnimada xawadle is about tartan/competition. my first day at the gym i was inspired by a guy i was like if this guy could do this why not me? its not about like wishing bad for people or not caring about the people or not making donation contributions we r community kunool people we r better than many jaaliyado in doing good for their qorxjoog. xaasid is the careless one who have no heart. i think we r one of the few clans who wont care about the persons jufo rather his waxtarnimo when it comes to politics. xaasid are those who wont accept each other.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.