Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 am

Did you know Gedo has two rivers? The Jubba and the Dawa:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:12 pm

quality farm land as far as the eye reaches yet no real indication of cultivated land, am I blind or is that land looking completely virgin ? WTF !!!

Rer Gedo need to get with the time walahi, you have quality land why depend on animal husbandry that destroys agriculture land when you can get so much more out of farming the land. I have some relatives who are investing in Doollow and Bardheere, my relative investing in Bardheere told me its similar, Mareexaan do not even farm, him and a select few are literally leading the way in that sector, its mind boggling as they are outsiders, while the locals herd goats, cows and camels, they producing nothing but dairy and meat products which are saturated in the market already. With this fertile land we can not only compete but become powerful in a whole new industry, and it is more beneficial for tolka, we can:

1. meet food demands internally
2. reach food security by storing surplus yields
3. create thousands of jobs in the agriculture sector(farming/packaging)
4. export excess and compete in regional and internal markets

horta is the Dawa river seasonal or permanent ?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

quality farm land as far as the eye reaches yet no real indication of cultivated land, am I blind or is that land looking completely virgin ? WTF !!!

Rer Gedo need to get with the time walahi, you have quality land why depend on animal husbandry that destroys agriculture land when you can get so much more out of farming the land. I have some relatives who are investing in Doollow and Bardheere, my relative investing in Bardheere told me its similar, Mareexaan do not even farm, him and a select few are literally leading the way in that sector, its mind boggling as they are outsiders, while the locals herd goats, cows and camels, they producing nothing but dairy and meat products which are saturated in the market already. With this fertile land we can not only compete but become powerful in a whole new industry, and it is more beneficial for tolka, we can:

I agree wholeheartedly with your thinking. The Dawa river is perennial or long lasting. Did you know that only in Gedo does the Dawa become the Jubba, past the Doolow I think. MX right next door in Libaan zone in Ethiopia are sitting on the true potential of farming and agriculture as the Dawa river heart (tributary) is located there. The Reer Hassan in Libaan are primarily the Waqmaashe who are karbaashing the Oromo Booran and expanding into Libaan to become the primary military force in Libaan if not the supreme Somali clan to the point we bullied Degodiya out of land. Peep this bro:

You see the Dawa river and how it doesn't stop? That's Beesha Hassan Galshiredle land. Us MX truly are blessed from Libaan zone all the way to Kismaayo. We have two rivers and arable lands with a strategic port on the Indian ocean with neighboring landlocked EAC countries. We need the strategic thinking to go with it, the blessings. No more stupid thinking. We need development and economic might alongside our infamous military might. All MX are welcomed. We can't stop our development for one politician or leader. We should develop while supporting our politicians.

8-)

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:17 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with your thinking. The Dawa river is perennial or long lasting. Did you know that only in Gedo does the Dawa become the Jubba, past the Doolow I think. MX right next door in Libaan zone in Ethiopia are sitting on the true potential of farming and agriculture as the Dawa river heart (tributary) is located there. The Reer Hassan in Libaan are primarily the Waqmaashe who are karbaashing the Oromo Booran and expanding into Libaan to become the primary military force in Libaan if not the supreme Somali clan to the point we bullied Degodiya out of land. Peep this bro:

You see the Dawa river and how it doesn't stop? That's Beesha Hassan Galshiredle land. Us MX truly are blessed from Libaan zone all the way to Kismaayo. We have two rivers and arable lands with a strategic port on the Indian ocean with neighboring landlocked EAC countries. We need the strategic thinking to go with it, the blessings. No more stupid thinking. We need development and economic might alongside our infamous military might. All MX are welcomed. We can't stop our development for one politician or leader. We should develop while supporting our politicians.

8-)
Mashallah :o

this is a blessing and mercy bestowed on us by the creator, if adeeryashen Hassan Galshireedle need an extra hand with the heathen enemies of beesha barakaysan we would love to send an expedition into these land and carve up a Rer Dalal colony, it would be mutually beneficial as we have the brains and brawn to hold our own nuts and become crucial allies for you in the region. Fresh blood is needed in Gedo/Liban, Galti 2.0 :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:42 pm

8-)

this is a blessing and mercy bestowed on us by the creator, if adeeryashen Hassan Galshireedle need an extra hand with the heathen enemies of beesha barakaysan we would love to send an expedition into these land and carve up a Rer Dalal colony, it would be mutually beneficial as we have the brains and brawn to hold our own nuts and become crucial allies for you in the region. Fresh blood is needed in Gedo/Liban, Galti 2.0 :lol:

Dude I'm okay with that. We need to Marehanize all of Jubbaland. I still say we stay in Galmudug to have our rightful share in Hobyo and Dhusamareeb. But the bulk of MX should migrate to the Jubboyinka. We share lands with shisheeye who want our heads off. Cabudwaaq can be our custom point in Doolo ans Wardheer. Tax that shit. But the future is Jubbaland and all MX need to be on code for that.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 pm

8-)

Dude I'm okay with that. We need to Marehanize all of Jubbaland. I still say we stay in Galmudug to have our rightful share in Hobyo and Dhusamareeb. But the bulk of MX should migrate to the Jubboyinka. We share lands with shisheeye who want our heads off. Cabudwaaq can be our custom point in Doolo ans Wardheer. Tax that shit. But the future is Jubbaland and all MX need to be on code for that.

broski I am not voltage never will I vacate land that already belong to us, and especially not Caabudwaaq :lol: we will follow in the footsteps of the British empire and send over all the able bodied men with too much testosterone that prove difficult to manage in Caabudwaaq to the new colonies, just as the british send over heaps of men to colonize australia and america, May the sun never set on Mareexaan. :up:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:14 pm

broski I am not voltage never will I vacate land that already belong to us, and especially not Caabudwaaq :lol: we will follow in the footsteps of the British empire and send over all the able bodied men with too much testosterone that prove difficult to manage in Caabudwaaq to the new colonies, just as the british send over heaps of men to colonize australia and america, May the sun never set on Mareexaan. :up:
I'm with that. I rather MX get awood than Dhabacyos, Reer Diini are my nephews after all. It should be a strategic law to NEVER allow MJs any awood or influence in Jubboyinka. They should be treated like shacab. If they won't allow MX any influence in Puntland where MX and Sade are buried. We won't allow them any influence in Jubbaland. Waa cadow cad! You need to be here to talk to your abtiyaal. You and me both understand them very well. The Galbeed ones anyways. The NFD waa Warday oo la qaramaye :lol:

XHKS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XHKS » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:32 pm

I'm with that. I rather MX get awood than Dhabacyos, Reer Diini are my nephews after all. It should be a strategic law to NEVER allow MJs any awood or influence in Jubboyinka. They should be treated like shacab. If they won't allow MX any influence in Puntland where MX and Sade are buried. We won't allow them any influence in Jubbaland. Waa cadow cad! You need to be here to talk to your abtiyaal. You and me both understand them very well. The Galbeed ones anyways. The NFD waa Warday oo la qaramaye :lol:
Great thread guys

Our dominance of strategic trade routes, coupled with our mastery of agriculture, river trafe and the sea will culminate into the future foundation of the marexaan civilization

the liberation of badhdade district is very important alongside kismaayo district in lower juba and diinsoor and qansahdeer in bay

we should build agricultural corparations and agricultural banks that invest and buys product from a shareholding farmers

we should have friendly districts that surround the heartland

we should dominate the trade between barawe and baardheere, luuq to mogadishu and beled xaawo, baardheere trade with kenya
also there should be settlements in buale, jamame and along the Kismayo districts coast

we should start settling in lamu instead of nairobi

The marexaan population growth in gedo will shock somaliwayn in the future, because once there is surplus of food, the populations grows and urbanization takes hold and governance and law becomes a specialty

marexaan and raxanwayn will be the two biggest clans in somalia by defacto of geography just like india and china and post industrialization europe.

Baardheere 8-) seat of the kings and papacy of the marexaan

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:05 pm

Horta why does voltage wants us to vacate our lands in galgadud..markasta south un buu nugi riixa..war wuxu hunguri yara

We gonna run the south, the damn galgadud/mudug region and rule Somalia..only God can stop us
Central State is in the works..futomadobe can keep their small villages.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Horta why does voltage wants us to vacate our lands in galgadud..markasta south un buu nugi riixa..war wuxu hunguri yara

We gonna run the south, the damn galgadud/mudug region and rule Somalia..only God can stop us
Jubbaland has better land. Rather us dominate the south than some small ass villages in goboloda dhexe

:ahh:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Jubbaland has better land. Rather us dominate the south than some small ass villages in goboloda dhexe

Shut up you moody trash.. Jubaland is mine so is Galgadud..maax iga qaati kartaa

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Shut up you moody trash.. Jubaland is mine so is Galgadud..maax iga qaati kartaa
You can live in that shit hole. I rather be in the tropics with a big booty ba'yeetste lover :ahh:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:15 pm

^^^I am not the ba’ayeste you bully
Have serval seats

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 am

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:13 am

Mashallah, Gedo is beautiful.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.