Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The third revolution has started in Beledxawo!!! #Kacaanka3aad #NabadiyoNolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The third revolution has started in Beledxawo!!! #Kacaanka3aad #NabadiyoNolol

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:04 pm

This is our Berlin Wall moment of our generation

:wow:

:blessed: :win:

The third revolution found it's General and Commander. Old generation gotta go. Started in Beledxawo, the mother city of revolutions

Howsha meel ficaan ee mareysa laakin the new generation Generals and Commanders will come from our ideology sxb just as we learned from the Blessed Kacaan headed by Jaale Siyad (AUN). The only thing this trip has brought is odowaa publicly saying what I said a while back. There will be an increase in armaments and gadiid dagaal brought to Gedo. Not only to defend the border, but also to make sure the elections taking place in Garbaharey receives an increase in security. There's been a gradual supply of arms to ensure the security of the region and this will only continue that trend.

The new Somali renaissance was heralded in by Mudane Farmaajo and his reelection will put a stamp on the reshaping of thought brewing in Somalia. He has outmaneuvered other countries looking to cause instability at every turn and has quietly dismantled the dowladiid opposition.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The third revolution has started in Beledxawo!!! #Kacaanka3aad #NabadiyoNolol

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:21 pm

This is our Berlin Wall moment of our generation

:wow:

:blessed: :win:

The third revolution found it's General and Commander. Old generation gotta go. Started in Beledxawo, the mother city of revolutions

Howsha meel ficaan ee mareysa laakin the new generation Generals and Commanders will come from our ideology sxb just as we learned from the Blessed Kacaan headed by Jaale Siyad (AUN). The only thing this trip has brought is odowaa publicly saying what I said a while back. There will be an increase in armaments and gadiid dagaal brought to Gedo. Not only to defend the border, but also to make sure the elections taking place in Garbaharey receives an increase in security. There's been a gradual supply of arms to ensure the security of the region and this will only continue that trend.

The new Somali renaissance was heralded in by Mudane Farmaajo and his reelection will put a stamp on the reshaping of thought brewing in Somalia. He has outmaneuvered other countries looking to cause instability at every turn and has quietly dismantled the dowladiid opposition.
Absolutely my brother. The era of MX being quiet is over.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: The third revolution has started in Beledxawo!!! #Kacaanka3aad

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Wallahi we don't recognize yet how historic this clip. I have randomly chatted with so many young people in Mogadishu on the streets, neighborhoods, smoothie stops, etc and each one of them references this video as the most important moment they recognized what it is to share a common nationhood with a people in a country they all belong to called SOMALIA.

You know how they all reference the Iwo Jima flag posting as the image of WWII ending or the streak across after the chipping of the wall at Berlin ending the Cold War?

This Beled-Xaawo will signify the ending of the Somali ciivl war.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Is that the talk in Ramada Hotel? :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Abkoow, I don't live in Hotels. I have land in this town. Large land, but right now I have a room and private space in an uncle and aunt's large furnished house. I am a local saqajaanyaho, hotel ku lahaa, baastar :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BigBreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye and they must remain a majority of the city's population

It's imperative that Xamar remains the eternal capital of Somalia

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.