Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Major Tensions Brewing

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland Major Tensions Brewing

Postby original dervish » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:28 am

Thankfully never been attracted to this filthy habit

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:29 am

Reer xamarku waxey dhahaan cimrigaa raaga geel dhalayaana waa ku tusaa. I have never thought I will live to the day when a qaldaan declares qaad sun. Now, I have seen and heard it all!
Bishopbarbarossa the Qat matter is no longer qaldaan problem. Mogadishu consume more than Hargeisa for the pass 30 years.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:40 am

Never heard of the word dhuuso-nuug before. :lol:
When was the last time you have been back home?
Most of the main roads there are SANDAQADO Islaamo shaah iyo qaad ku iibshaan. Waxaad arki 10 nin oo gurada ku qayilaya. Islaanta dabadeeda. Marmarna markay shaaha karinayso way foorarsataa. Haday islaantaasi dhuusto kuwa ka danbeeyaa ee qaiyalayaa dhuusada Islaanta direct ayay u smoke garaynayaan.... magaca dhuuso nuug halkaasu ka yimi :lol: :lol:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:30 pm

Reer xamarku waxey dhahaan cimrigaa raaga geel dhalayaana waa ku tusaa. I have never thought I will live to the day when a qaldaan declares qaad sun. Now, I have seen and heard it all!
Bishopbarbarossa the Qat matter is no longer qaldaan problem. Mogadishu consume more than Hargeisa for the pass 30 years.
M. Lejusticier, I have seen at first hand iney hada xaaladu mareyso laga barey laga badi, but unfortunately for me being an old school, I cannot help but identify qaad with Soomaalileyn.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:40 am

M. Lejusticier, I have seen at first hand iney hada xaaladu mareyso laga barey laga badi, but unfortunately for me being an old school, I cannot help but identify qaad with Soomaalileyn.
I remember the day your deepest and most sincere condolences the family of your former principal Dhubato that you're an old school. Bless you!!

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:11 am

I cannot believe you remember that. Anyways, AUN Ismail Dhubato, was universally admired and respected both as a man and a principal.

Ps. Thanks for the blessing, bro. May Allah bless and keep you and your loved ones safe in this trying times.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Lool , we are allowed to chew at home. Iidoor marduuf qaada helay......Nebi yar buu ismoodaaa. Qaldaaan waalu bafanaaa.

:lost:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.