Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Benadiir waking up to Puntlands political game

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Reer Benadiir waking up to Puntlands political game

Postby GuleedWarsame » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Reer Benadiir waking up to Puntlands political game

Postby Nomand » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:56 pm

let them eat each other hawiye and kab iyo lax. btw that adam guy was a former somalinet forum-er i would take everything he says with a huge grain of salt. he wants to rebrand himself as a journalist.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BigBreak » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:48 am

Somalia will become in practice a confederal country after Somaliland becomes officially independent. Italian Somalia will be made up of 6 powerful states including Banadir State and the central government will be very weak

Ogaden will always rule JL

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 am

let them eat each other hawiye and kab iyo lax. btw that adam guy was a former somalinet forum-er i would take everything he says with a huge grain of salt. he wants to rebrand himself as a journalist.
I dont give a F what happens in Xamar.

After Farmajo leaves only MJ and MX will be affected in regards to becoming PM or President.

I prefer a HAG president over Mx anyway.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

After Farmajo leaves only MJ and MX will be affected in regards to becoming PM or President.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 pm

It was a stroke of genious, not gonna lie. His two biggest enemies who were working together against him, HAG/Kablalax he put them at each others throats. Farmaajo caadi maaha he played a high level game :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 pm

It was a stroke of genious, not gonna lie. His two biggest enemies who were working together against him, HAG/Kablalax he put them at each others throats. Farmaajo caadi maaha he played a high level game :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Farmaajo hawiyuu mideeyay tusaale labada baarlamaan ee Hirshsbelle iyo Galmudug waxay taageereen banaadirstatehood muxuu ka faaiidey? wuxuu isleeyahay shirkii cabdi xaashi iclaamiyay ay PL iyo JL iyo Hirshabelle taageereen adigu qabo waxaa wali diidan PL iyo JL meeshaas ku kala qaybi FMSka oo ku kala tagey banaadirstatehood waana inta bilaha ah ee u hartey ooy Hawiye bililiqaysanayaan wixii laga bilaabo garowe1 iyo garowe2 ilaa shirarkii Turkeyga ilaa JL aqalka sare ee Dblock ku sad bursadeen sida gari koombe oo booskii shiikhaal la galiyay iyo beesha shanaad ooy u diideen PL iyo JL saasna ay ku heleen 17 vs 14 hawiye madama wax ka siiyay beelihii kale.

soo ugama fiicneen inuu la heshiiyo walaalihiis PL iyo JL kuleey ma soo noqonaayee mana ku darsan karee

PL iyo Faroole waa dadka sameeyay aw libaax oo galiyay booskii ahlusunnada gobolada dhexe iyo xamar shirarkii road mapka iyo Turkiga that why he was against hassan sh in JL as faroole ally

marka waa khaain selfish ah oo mabda lahayn

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.