Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garrissan governor humiliated and arrested by Kenyan Police

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Garrissan governor humiliated and arrested by Kenyan Police

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:01 am

No matter how loyal you are to your master Kikiyu the minute you step out of line is the moment they put you in their place. Madoobe fate shall soon follow the same.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Garrissan governor humiliated and arrested by Kenyan Police

Postby Django » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:49 am

If you embezzled funds meant for the public you will be prosecuted simple as that.

We are not like you who support rapists in Xamar and use Dawlad to destroy and frustrate evidence.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:05 am

If you embezzled funds meant for the public you will be prosecuted simple as that.

We are not like you who support rapists in Xamar and use Dawlad to destroy and frustrate evidence.
Who is more corrupt than Kikiyu ? Kenyan is known to be the most corrupt nation in the world. I guess only loomaooyaan Garissa shall face the consequence, gumaysi ku nool geeri aya i dhaantaa :stylin:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:12 am

it has nothing to do with corruption and more to do with a power show of kikuyu, first it was uunsi ducaale now it this coon, next it is madoobe. rumor has it kikuyu is cleaning house, they even want to change blackie.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 am

it has nothing to do with corruption and more to do with a power show of kikuyu, first it was uunsi ducaale now it this coon, next it is madoobe. rumor has it kikuyu is cleaning house, they even want to change blackie.
I have heard reports Kikiyu wanted to replace Madoobe with his recently assassinated right hand man Shaafi so he told AS to kill him off. Apparently UAE and Kenya are sick of him. Now Kikiyu took action against them in Kenya. Interesting developments

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:39 am

I have heard reports Kikiyu wanted to replace Madoobe with his recently assassinated right hand man Shaafi so he told AS to kill him off. Apparently UAE and Kenya are sick of him. Now Kikiyu took action against them in Kenya. Interesting developments
this is all being done to get ready for post uhuru kenya, where ruto, rila and unknown kikuyu candidate are all fighting for the presidency. the caaghdeers have turned both ruto and rila against them with their corruption and cooning for uhuru. now they are deeply unpopular inside kenya. and the kikuyu are dropping them.

as for madoobe he is too weak and failed the interest kenya wanted inside somalia so they are changing their tactics.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:51 am

Interesting, I highly recommend this article which suggests huge political pressure on Uhuru with the recent killing od an election official. I pray Raila Odinga wins because he wants to withdraw KDF from Somalia, our enemy Uhuru will be barred from running in 2022 which is great news
Adding to the volatility, incumbent President Uhuru Kenyatta is legally barred from seeking another term.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/02/ke ... is-msando/

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:15 pm

Ilkayar caqli xun, rejoicing the arrest of a Somali man by Kenyan government. You really have your priorities right. Bunch of pussies.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Ilkayar caqli xun, rejoicing the arrest of a Somali man by Kenyan government. You really have your priorities right. Bunch of pussies.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Damn. :shock: Madoobe doesn't play ileen. He is taking out his closest of kin to stay in power.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby IRONm@N » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm

:x :lol: This is the stupidest baseless thing I heard all year.
Shaafi and Madoobe’s are best friends and relatives, shaafi is one of the guys who founded Jubbaland State and now paid the ultimate prize for it. Don’t you think of Madoobe wanted to kill anyone, it would been any of his old opponents like Xidig and Abdinasir that claimed to be presidents and lived in Kismaayo without protection?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:30 am

Damn. :shock: Madoobe doesn't play ileen. He is taking out his closest of kin to stay in power.
What do you expect from the guy who betrayed hassan turki and dulyadeen? He eliminates anyone who opposes him

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.