Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my prediction on the out come of Mogadishu talks comes true

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

my prediction on the out come of Mogadishu talks comes true

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:27 am

-1-No Political parties
2- will take place in two capital provinces. PL threatened to boycott elections if there will be polling stations in the disputed regions so two area means for PL in Nugaal and Bari/Mudug.

but im glad because my folks will get elected in Baladweyne
:blessed:
3-NIEC and a joint commission from the FMS to...
4-voter numbers 150

next battle is the security. UAE offered Galmudug to fund it's dervish forces for election reasons. Hirshabelle and KG will follow suit!

i said middleground/halfway
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8#p4985491

not yet but the heshiis was reached/imposed by beesha caalamka. bayaanka barito.
https://goobjoog.com/english/mogadishut ... e-of-niec/
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: my prediction on the out come of Mogadishu talks comes true

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 am

Al-ustaad Sahal. :myman:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:45 am

Al-ustaad Sahal. :myman:
:stylin:

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 am

Sounds promising prediction.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 am

Sounds promising prediction.
:up:
:dj:

Kees70

Postby Kees70 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 am

-1-No Political parties
2- will take place in two capital provinces. PL threatened to boycott elections if there will be polling stations in the disputed regions so two area means for PL in Nugaal and Bari/Mudug.

4-voter numbers 150

next battle is the security. UAE offered Galmudug to fund it's dervish forces for election reasons. Hirshabelle and KG will follow suit!

not yet but the heshiis was reached/imposed by beesha caalamka. bayaanka barito.
:up: :up: :up: :blessed: sahal80

Somaliweeyn007

Postby Somaliweeyn007 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:37 am

Good call

WHat about this Parallel government Madasha is also planning to make if there is any kind of delay

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:51 pm

-1-No Political parties

4-voter numbers 150

:up: :up: :up: :blessed: sahal80
i will talk more about Galmudug later on. many projects on the way like a modern Dhuusamareeb airport within this year, iskufilnaansho amni(security sufficiency) qoorqoor secured all this in his trip to Nairobi
Good call

WHat about this Parallel government Madasha is also planning to make if there is any kind of delay
personally i don't like all this fuss about Mooge it will make madasha sound like they r whining but i think they wanna send a message to beesha caalamka that opposition will elect hawiye president to safe Mogadishu. for me i have no worries at all. Mooge literally got only 145 days and he will be finished once he appoints the pm and even the ppeaker Mursal is coming out of his shell and started partaking in the on going meetings bc he wanna secure his future after they lost all their hopes. just wait for episode 2 Nuurcade. waxaa jira qorshe UN oo la dho 6+ oon loo ogaleen Ethiopia iyo Eritrea iyo qatar ana dawlado kale inay soo faragaliyaan ooy mooge taageeraan. banaanka dhan waa laga soo xirxiray.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:16 pm

I'll drink that to shaah as long as Mooge don't come back and take back the country into civil war. I don't care whoever become president as long as this wannabe dictator is gone. :eat:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:38 pm

farmaajo will return and his victims shall cry as usual

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:35 pm

I'll drink that to shaah as long as Mooge don't come back and take back the country into civil war. I don't care whoever become president as long as this wannabe dictator is gone. :eat:
JL right now is like win win situation as Modabobe secured the fate of the two jubba. Jubada dhexe meesha waa laga saarey they will be elected in Kismaayo.
Damn! it looks like the judgement day! Mooge is losing his allies after Mursal joined it wich means no more ila meersysi iyo baarlamaan shit. waare and lafta gareen told him man this is your last chance to join it!
most FMS now want the 101 option 150 waaba soo dhaaftey. like i said guud ahaan heshiis waa la gaarey its in its final stages. laakin last time markii break la qaatey the FMS came back stronger and more united after having after having consulted with each other so now they want to change it from 150 to 101 and the speaker being part of the deal. Tanag mahdi Guuuled joined it as Gurmad after mursal jumped on the bandwagon kkkkk on more meeting to go.

farmaajo will return and his victims shall cry as usual

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 am

Qodobkii ugu danbeeyay Banaadir ayaa laga hadlooyaa oo Hirshabelle iyo Galmudug shardi ka dhigeen in alaabtaan la saxiixo intii matalaada banaadir ee aqalka sare PL iyo JL ka ogalaadaan

Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kees70

Postby Kees70 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 am

:hijack:
Looool, PL iyo jl had no choice, it was either Hawiyes way through peaceful resolute or through force, either way HAG was gonna get it's Banaadirs Representations,

It's also clear now that Farmaajo is done and dusted, we should now focus on the next President on who it's should be and what interest will he served HAG.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:42 am

:hijack:
Looool, PL iyo jl had no choice, it was either Hawiyes way through peaceful resolute or through force, either way HAG was gonna get it's Banaadirs Representations,

It's also clear now that Farmaajo is done and dusted, we should now focus on the next President on who it's should be and what interest will he served HAG.
i think HAG had been good negotiators killing two birds with one stone what they need is our interests too but i dont like stating things 100% all i can say is Hirshabelle(mostly) and Galmudug wont sign it wothout Banaadir getting representation.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:59 am

No wonder your regions didn't score the top students. The task awaiting Somalia is daunting if your understanding of Somalia's ongoing state formation through this simple and predictable process playing out is this challenging to understand. :lost:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.