Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Today is a black day for Xoogaga(Farmaajoo's failure)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Today is a black day for Xoogaga(Farmaajoo's failure)

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:59 am

it doesn't surprise me but it's good to see they had no "gareens" on their side after all Farmaajo did in his reckless 4 years.

:dead: :deadrose:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Today is a black day for Xoogaga(Farmaajoo's failure)

Postby Osob101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:32 pm

Sahalow

Be careful and don’t fall for media hype about how Mr Cheese came out a looser. This is exactly what Fahad Yaasin is doing and wants to happen. If you ask me I would say the government came out on Top even in this scenario with a 65 to 35 score out of a hundred. There plan B worked because now in the eye of the International community they are more legitimate and seen as working to unite the country. The Federal state presidents in my book failed to reach their main goal and the worst failure is the Omar Finish who utterly and miserably failed in every sense to actually bid and fight for the rights of Banaadir. I will make sure to do what ever I can that he becomes irrelevant in every sense in Mudulood politics. Should be interesting tomorrow when we the diaspora professional Mudulood have our weekly Friday meeting on google chat LOL

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Sahalow

Be careful and don’t fall for media hype about how Mr Cheese came out a looser. This is exactly what Fahad Yaasin is doing and wants to happen. If you ask me I would say the government came out on Top even in this scenario with a 65 to 35 score out of a hundred. There plan B worked because now in the eye of the International community they are more legitimate and seen as working to unite the country. The Federal state presidents in my book failed to reach their main goal and the worst failure is the Omar Finish who utterly and miserably failed in every sense to actually bid and fight for the rights of Banaadir. I will make sure to do what ever I can that he becomes irrelevant in every sense in Mudulood politics. Should be interesting tomorrow when we the diaspora professional Mudulood have our weekly Friday meeting on google chat LOL
:lol: i know where you coming from but Somalia is not Banaadir and Banaadir is not Somalia. waare fought for Banaadir until his last breath but then again its not a FMS

Kheyre reminds Mooge sidaan horey u sheegay Jalmadii aan madaxa kuu galiyay waa iska saari la,dahay. explicit reference to his govt ruling out extension. like i said no govt after kheyre

:dead: :deadrose:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:05 pm

Sahal

I can bet my life in the fact elections will be postponed. One thing you need to understand is that none of the Federal State Ministers are either smart enough or politically clever enough to play the game of politics against Fahad Yaasin or Farmaajo. The opposition is a much more formidable opponent and thus why Fahad Yaasin made sure they do not get a seat at the table. Fahad Yaasin specifically fears Abgaal and thus why suddenly you saw Omar Finish getting a seat even though banaadir is not a real state. The worst part in this scenario for us is that Omar Finish is useless and things would have been different if someone like Yariisow RIP was sitting in that chair. I’am telling you as someone who knows very deeply the ins and outs of Somali politics, in this situation, the incompetent government has the upper hand.

The biggest mistake the FMS Presidents are making is the assumption that Politics in Somalia did not change since 2004 TNG formation where clan loyalty and clan votes will play a big role. Somali Politics has evolved and now it’s involves clan/ideology/party/religion/states etc etc. Don’t be shocked that over night Madoobe ends up dumbing Deni from what am hearing. You will see what I mean by this and quote me in it.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Sahal

I can bet my life in the fact elections will be postponed. One thing you need to understand is that none of the Federal State Ministers are either smart enough or politically clever enough to play the game of politics against Fahad Yaasin or Farmaajo. The opposition is a much more formidable opponent and thus why Fahad Yaasin made sure they do not get a seat at the table. Fahad Yaasin specifically fears Abgaal and thus why suddenly you saw Omar Finish getting a seat even though banaadir is not a real state. The worst part in this scenario for us is that Omar Finish is useless and things would have been different if someone like Yariisow RIP was sitting in that chair. I’am telling you as someone who knows very deeply the ins and outs of Somali politics, in this situation, the incompetent government has the upper hand.

The biggest mistake the FMS Presidents are making is the assumption that Politics in Somalia did not change since 2004 TNG formation where clan loyalty and clan votes will play a big role. Somali Politics has evolved and now it’s involves clan/ideology/party/religion/states etc etc. Don’t be shocked that over night Madoobe ends up dumbing Deni from what am hearing. You will see what I mean by this and quote me in it.
Ustaada Osob, i agree with you on Mooges ilameerayso tactics but honstly i prefer if he runs out of time because he will lose legitimacy. bring it on!

as for this heshiis beesha caalamka protected dhuusamareeb2 what do you think of this final heshiis? the parliament part is for face safing and formality but the speaker Mursal was there as observer he has to pass it.

https://www.garoweonline.com/so/news/so ... MjWPQVfT9U

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:33 pm

It’s a success for Somali ppl, but it’s definitely a win for Jubbaland and Puntland, not N&N

No one man one vote, instead oday dhaqameed what Dani and Madoobe suggested

No parties election, since there are no National parties, the only parties created exist in Mogadishu, they aren’t registered in states

Electoral members reduced from 301 to 101

So all those weren’t N&N points

But all and all I hail the unity and compromise they agreed on.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:57 pm

It’s a success for Somali ppl, but it’s definitely a win for Jubbaland and Puntland, not N&N

No one man one vote, instead oday dhaqameed what Dani and Madoobe suggested

No parties election, since there are no National parties, the only parties created exist in Mogadishu, they aren’t registered in states

Electoral members reduced from 301 to 101

So all those weren’t N&N points

But all and all I hail the unity and compromise they agreed on.
:up:

qodobka ugu muhiimsan; ergada wax dooranaysa(the 101 delegates) waxaa soo xulaya odayaasha, bulshada rayidka iyo maamulgoboleedyada.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.