Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PM appointed

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: PM appointed

Postby Murax » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 am

Hambalyo to the new PM. May Allah make his job easy. :som:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:00 pm

As I always knew and predicted HG would accept the PM position. LOL. Why would they even accept such a position at this point in the game I have no clue. We knew the moment they exited the meeting of Hiraab where all agreed to not take PM position, we all said at the end of the day ilmo habaraanye will go to their darood brethren hahahah

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:19 pm

The PM is a close friend of mine with whom I have worked with. I did him a few favors years ago and am excited he is
He worked for the ILO for many years. A down to earth person who navigated the myriad of tricky political situations in Somalia. He always inplemented his work efficiently and fairly and prized competency over qabiil. Unlike Kheyre he won’t show boat but let his work speak for itself.

The alternate candidate also hails from the same juufo but is being placed in reserve for the 2024 cycle. This guy would have brought in fiscal discipline and found ways to generate revenues for the FG to wean off aid dependency.
Is that you the alternative candidate?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Osob

It was amazing to see Abgaal Ali Mahdi still seeking validation and support from the MJ 30 years later. It seems the MJ love affair remains strong yet not one Abgaal had the guts to question Deni about his anti Benadir state stance.

Django

Perhaps! But not in 2024. I must wait my turn. But I will help this guy so he can help me in 2030s.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 am

If they had meeting not to take pm role why did this outlier took it? There is always one or two that goes against what people want and succumb to the bribe. Am just stunned farmaajo is petty towards Besha abgal, the fact he did not even reach out to them for the pm role reeks of tit for tat. OSOB your input is needed.
Last edited by FarhanYare on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 am

Last edited by FarhanYare on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:06 am

AW,
Perhaps you should examine this new candidate's loyalty before taking jab at the mj/abgal alliance. I presume farmaajo wouldn't pick an iljex that isn't a yes man so suffice to say he will be a yes man till time proves otherwise.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:43 am

If they had meeting not take pm role why did this outlier took it? There is always one or two that goes against what people want and succumb to the bribe. Am just stunned farmaajo is petty towards Besha abgal, the fact he did not even reach out to them for the pm role reeks of tit for tat. OSOB your input is needed.
Farhan, this post smells a little funny. You are a medical industry person. You understand fact-based evidence.

You said in succession;

• You are stunned
    • Farmajo is petty towards Abgal
      • Farmajo didn't reach out to them for PM role
        • Signs of Tit for Tat
In other words;

Tit/Tat + NoReachOut + Petty = Stunned

You have provided nothing to identify the "NoReachOut" variable.

Furthermore, even if this was qualitative, Farmaajo spent over a month and is credibly reported to have interviewed Abgaal PM candidates.

Therefore;

• Tit/Tat + X + Petty = Stunned
    • X = Stunned - Tit/Tat - Petty
In other words;

1. Tit/Tat exists
2. Petty Exists

But;

3. For "NoReachOut" to exist, "Stunned" must first exist.

Essentially, you manufactured a superficial emotional response to weaponize a contrived division.

That's the exact definition of a munaafaq, no?

:tocry:

Kees70

Postby Kees70 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:02 am

AW,
Perhaps you should examine this new candidate's loyalty before taking jab at the mj/abgal alliance. I presume farmaajo wouldn't pick an iljex that isn't a yes man so suffice to say he will be a yes man till time proves otherwise.
Lately farhanow you've been acting like a hater, questioning why HG is synonymous with Sacad and why Sacad was chosen, sxb the answer is there in front of you that when it comes to Politics mainly HG politics Sacad are like the HA or the Mahmoud salebaan or even Reer diini of MX of the HGs, i.e Beesha Sacad have been the movers and shakers of HG since eternity it is us who put HG name on the map, it's us who who got Somalia's independence, created the only Hawiye led federal state Galmudug and even it was who took out the last dictator.

So sxb take that haters look else where and sit several seats back nacasyahow.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 am

As I always knew and predicted HG would accept the PM position. LOL. Why would they even accept such a position at this point in the game I have no clue. We knew the moment they exited the meeting of Hiraab where all agreed to not take PM position, we all said at the end of the day ilmo habaraanye will go to their darood brethren hahahah
Ma'aam, for such astute and sophisticated perspective generally in regards to public policy, you are a parody when it comes to the Somali and his clan.

I will tell you this much, if I was Abgaal and was competitive for the PM position or any position, I would give two hoots about what a couple of has-been old farts thought---who even seemed to have done more for Faroole and Puntland than anything for Abgaal.

Also, I really, really, really wanted to pen a topic the first day I saw Ali Mahdi and the Mudulood "grand shir" and specifically wanted you to see it hoping you find some of my perspective useful to take share it with other Abgaals invested in a longer future----but you were extremely unpleasant then and would have yaken it as an attack then.

Basically, it's old called "Late Stage Developmemt."

Or in negative acculturation, it's one thing to be going through puberty as a teen. It's another as an adult.

Since 2008, most of the main clans, including Habar Gidir, Mareexaan, Raxanweyn, Majeerteen, etc have been having their "growing pains" transitioning from Civil War Era organization ---> Post Civil War/New World Order transition.

In that time frame, Majeerteen saw the end of the era of Abdullahi Yusuf and even up to Faroole, the last extension of the physical civil war there.

Mareexaan saw the end of Barre Hiiraale, Isaaq Biixi, and deconstructed the JVA and SNF apparatus, even up to now the last extensions with Maxamuud Sayid Adden and SNF/SRRC have been completely neutralized.

Habar Gidir saw the long trajectory with ICU defeat closing the lid on Aideed legacy, the beginning of clan transition with the exile of Qaybdeed with a retirement present up to cutting off the last extrajudicial whiplash with the broad daylight take down of Shaakir.

Raxanweyn sidoo kale, you would be hard pressed to remember today that Madoobe is MP or that Shareef Sakiin inherited the RRA apparatus as an Iron lord, they have completely transitioned including facing the same with the last neuter of any extrajudicial clan offshoot with the broad daylight take down of AbubMansuur.

Abgaal slept through 12 years of "Beesha Sade oo Shirtay, Beesha HG oo dhaaratay, Beesha DM oo hanjabaaday, Beesha MJ oo goaan gaartay, etc rtc rgc.

None of them will utilize "Beel" today.

Abgaal displays the underbelly weakness of Late Term Growth.

When they were all experimenting with cigs and drugs during puberty, you were wearing ironed shirts.

When they are becoming responsible adults, you want to start smoking swishers which means weed next followed by 6 packs and soon heavy liquor.

I am going to stop here, but let me tell you that Abgaal was received very differently ---very very differently to what it thinks.

I am not attacking you and my intention is only to make you.aware of a blindspot---tonshare it in your group meetings and contribute positively if you agree there is a blindspot after looking.
Last edited by Voltage on Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:40 am

AW,
Lately farhanow you've been acting like a hater, questioning why HG is synonymous with Sacad and why Sacad was chosen, sxb the answer is there in front of you that when it comes to Politics mainly HG politics Sacad are like the HA or the Mahmoud salebaan or even Reer diini of MX of the HGs, i.e Beesha Sacad have been the movers and shakers of HG since eternity it is us who put HG name on the map, it's us who who got Somalia's independence, created the only Hawiye led federal state Galmudug and even it was who took out the last dictator.

This is the problem with HG---that I have seen. You display reactionary instincts and honestly it's from a place of insecurity.

Look at me---there is not a place "Caydiid" comes up and I simply conclude "AUN---let's leave it there."

That basically means;

1. My feelings are strong.
2. And there is nothing productive about airing it.
3. I choose the future, where a difference can be made, and not the past, which is gone. Forever.

What exactly do you gain by the Siad Barre insertion ---- you can do nothing about it, absolutely nothing---except provoke---a negative response---from the Marehan here.

You have every right to free expression and are entitled to your feelings.

But like Caydiid (AUN) to I, you will affect absolutely nothing about what happened. Zero. Nothing.

The only thing that will happen is to live TOMORROW----Yesterday.

I just chose to live tomorrow---TODAY.

When I can actually make a difference.

Think about that because you seem to live in your own mental prison and are always being reactionary.

Kees70

Postby Kees70 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:08 am

AW,

This is the problem with HG---that I have seen. You display reactionary instincts and honestly it's from a place of insecurity.

Look at me---there is not a place "Caydiid" comes up and I simply conclude "AUN---let's leave it there."

That basically means;

1. My feelings are strong.
2. And there is nothing productive about airing it.
3. I choose the future, where a difference can be made, and not the past, which is gone. Forever.

What exactly do you gain by the Siad Barre insertion ---- you can do nothing about it, absolutely nothing---except provoke---a negative response---from the Marehan here.

You have every right to free expression and are entitled to your feelings.

But like Caydiid (AUN) to I, you will affect absolutely nothing about what happened. Zero. Nothing.

The only thing that will happen is to live TOMORROW----Yesterday.

I just chose to live tomorrow---TODAY.

When I can actually make a difference.

Think about that because you seem to live in your own mental prison and are always being reactionary.
This is inner HG issue, so stay out of it.

As for siade Barre, he died disgracefully in Nigeria and so will Farmaajo in 4 months, so enjoy what little time your adeer has in Somalia and then you folks will go back to being irrelevant useless folks sucking up to is HG as you always do.

So again mind your business next time!!!!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:54 am

kursiga hawiyaa leh maaha ceeb waxaa ceeb ah inaad howshaada ka soo bixi waysid. inkastoo Rooble wali kalsooni helin uma eka nin la isticmaali karo waxaaba la sheegooyaa in Farmaajo ka quusan rabo inuu isa sharaxo marka rooble wuxuu noqon musharax saa dareed wuxuu i egyahayn nin dadka isku keenaya.

Fahad yasin could back him as a dark horse in this coming elections.

After today, Political influence will come from the FMS and this is how HG got the PM we dont have to repeat dhusamareeb vs Garowe on the current process.. politics have moved from Centre to Peripheries

markuu Farmaajo imaanayay only PL ayaa jirtay waxaa xoog kulahaa siyaasada Xamar xisbiyada oo murashax Abgaal ah wadan jireen sida hassan sh. 2016 ayaa kuwo HG iyo Murusade iyo reerow hasaan bilaabeen no more Abgaal ayagoo goobaya hawiye PM saas ayayna wax ka keeneen farmaajo

now HG will be more pro Federalism to get the president

we gonna see more influence from Hawadle on the federal politics. Hada hawadle waxay ku ekaadeen state level politics waayo HG cid kuma heesato Galmudug marka waxay ku gorgortamayaan on Hirshabelle not nust the leadership but to have an autonomy sida doorashada laakin after the second term siyaasiyiinta hawadle sida Abdi Nur sheekh waxay soo galayaan Hirshabelle to influence on the federal politics and they started already meeting with the main cabdidate qoono

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Sahal-

I am tempted to start calling you "Tuke Cambaar leh" aka Irrelevant Redundancy.

I say tempted, because your opinions/understanding of Qoorqoor/HG is biased by the Wadajir Party circles you have said you are mentored by.

You don't reach them on your own so you can't be blamed.

Sxb, Abdirashijd Janan and his group are Marehan, but do they represent the views of the Marehan majority? By all estimates, they do not.HG, Like Marehan, like Raxanweyn, like even the Hirshabelle clans and even the Puntland clans----is in a transition.

I would even say HG in particular, along with Marehan/Jubbaland, is under the most extreme INTERNAL inflection point in the general Somali transition from civil war to a New Order.

There are elements WITHIN the clans who represent the past; they are literally stuck in the past. Janan and Mohamud Sayid are those elements in Marehan/Jubbaland. Wadajir and it's orbit all the way upto Abshir Bukhaari are those elements in HG.

1. When I prophesized with such conviction the rise of Qoorqoor... you smirked and scoffed. Mahadalla, et all holstered you as part of the element within HG that waa stuck in the past and was being left behind.

I promised you Qoorqoor was it and even described his vision that would govern him.

2. When it got closer to Galmudug election, boosted by Mahadalla, there was the odd "Qoorqoor was USC Gaandhari" spoiler effect.

Remember my wry but extremely truthful response; The one who most appreciates peace with Marehan is the one who tastes their warfare.

3. When Galmudug elections concluded, you said HG waad ku wareertay, so "eff Galmudug waan ka haray sheekadeeda."

Them you keep the same cyclical routine of coming back for bust.

Your problem is not that you are Tuke Cambaar leh or delusional; your problem is your ACCESS is the element within HG that is being left behind.

Qoorqoor is the one driving that bus away from them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.