Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ali A. Osoble "create parallel state in beledweyne"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Ali A. Osoble "create parallel state in beledweyne"

Postby Nomand » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:57 am

making the capital jowhar was a master stoke, anything build in beledweeyne would be seen as illegitimate and waare has no power in jowhar. plus most of other reer hiiraan support guudlaawe.

i can only see this thing heading in one direction = hiirshabeelle being the first state to completely collapse.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ali A. Osoble "create parallel state in beledweyne"

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:11 am

Let it fail this current system is focked. I suggest we go back to the 1960 system.
GM
PL
Hiiraan state
Greater Banaadir ( Banaadir, LS, MS).
Alto Jubba ( Gedo, Baay, Bakool)
Baaso jubba ( Middle J, Lower Jubba)

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:49 am

The man who claimed 'gentleman's agreement' is more powerful than dastuurka is too emotional. I would suggest that Osoble hire counselors who guide him in politics. Politics in Somalia has matured over the past few years, and is no longer raw. Those who are guided by their emotions, instead of their brains, would be rendered useless & irrelevant.

Kees70
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kees70 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:13 am

Let it fail this current system is focked. I suggest we go back to the 1960 system.
GM
PL
Hiiraan state

:blessed:

Like Ustaad Sahal Said, The HAG Trinity HG Mudug, Abgaal Banaadir and Xawadle Hiiraan: :clap:

Walahi Alhamdulilahi its HG that borders the Jebertis (mj, og, mx and dhullo), its like Sahal said that HG are the Wall that protects the other HAGs, if the wall weren't there the jebertis would have consumed Hiiraan today that is in turmoil.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:37 am

The man who claimed 'gentleman's agreement' is more powerful than dastuurka is too emotional. I would suggest that Osoble hire counselors who guide him in politics. Politics in Somalia has matured over the past few years, and is no longer raw. Those who are guided by their emotions, instead of their brains, would be rendered useless & irrelevant.
ali osoble is the rule and not the exception, 99% of xawaadle politicians have his stance they even went to farmaajo to beg him to help them uphold the gentlemans agreement and to force others from seeking the position of president.

ali osoble is probably one of the dumbest politicians i have ever seen he is the same clown that went on to national tv and said "the government sending soldiers to gedo is unconstitutional."

what i am saying is that what we are seeing today is the outcome of TPLF being toppled. On his statement Osoble mentioned IGAD we all know IGAD=TPLF/Gabre. with Gabre now gone who forced this "gentlemans agreement" down people's throat we are seeing the real positions of the stakeholders.

this well be the outcome of all the federal states, i remember Sahal being giddy about waare selecting his own gudi to oversee the elections for hiirshabeelle the same gudi which has now buried his maamul. Farmaajo was wise enough to know that hiirshabeele = a dead horse.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:39 am

Abkoow,

I wanted to give you a history lesson (for example “Jubbaland” has a border that predates 60’s by a half century, the same time difference between now an 60’s), but even the thought made me laugh because it is like responding to the only house on the block bringing up zoning change in a neighborhood where every other house is fine.

Jubbaland isn’t being contested in Baydhabo and nor is Konfur Galbeed being contested in Garbaharey or Kismayo.

The Hirsabelle issue ONLY concerns our Hawiye brothers and what it exposes is the real fragility underpinig HAG all this time.

Darod was always a false ruse needed to prevent this existential problem between HAG community.

Ilaahay ha u sahlo.

As for Osoble, I am reminded of af daboolan waa dahab. If what he was saying waa possible, it would be internal advice and course of action. The public blunder is a reflection of profound limitation of options.

It i basically someone saying “wallahi waa kula dagaalaa” as their first and only strategy for survival.

I personally think as a public person, someone who cares about him should take his computer way.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 am

GM
PL
Hiiraan state

:blessed:

Like Ustaad Sahal Said, The HAG Trinity HG Mudug, Abgaal Banaadir and Xawadle Hiiraan: :clap:

Walahi Alhamdulilahi its HG that borders the Jebertis (mj, og, mx and dhullo), its like Sahal said that HG are the Wall that protects the other HAGs, if the wall weren't there the jebertis would have consumed Hiiraan today that is in turmoil.
Abti, log off and go meditate. You are like the lost bumbling fool who starts talking about “how to get a girl” at a Mosque.

There is something called “relevance” or “munaasab.”

Do you see the words Darood, HG, Galmudug, etc in Osoble’s post?

No right? Ok, go take a nap.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:35 am

Abkoow,

I wanted to give you a history lesson (for example “Jubbaland” has a border that predates 60’s by a half century, the same time difference between now an 60’s), but even the thought made me laugh because it is like responding to the only house on the block bringing up zoning change in a neighborhood where every other house is fine.

Jubbaland isn’t being contested in Baydhabo and nor is Konfur Galbeed being contested in Garbaharey or Kismayo.

The Hirsabelle issue ONLY concerns our Hawiye brothers and what it exposes is the real fragility underpinig HAG all this time.

Darod was always a false ruse needed to prevent this existential problem between HAG community.

Ilaahay ha u sahlo.

As for Osoble, I am reminded of af daboolan waa dahab. If what he was saying waa possible, it would be internal advice and course of action. The public blunder is a reflection of profound limitation of options.

It i basically someone saying “wallahi waa kula dagaalaa” as their first and only strategy for survival.

I personally think as a public person, someone who cares about him should take his computer way.

Jubbaland predates Somalia.

:win:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BigBreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Gedo will not be part of Jubaland region for much longer and transferring Gedo to Southwest region will be one of the acts taken by other Somalians to eliminate the power and relevance politically (at both national and regional level) of reer ilkoyar MX aka the black sheep

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Osoble could kick rocks. Nothing is changing with the Federal States. I dont care if Guudlaawe takes ownership of every hut in HiirShabeele nothing changes :clap:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:13 pm

It’s fine if he creates another state. If you ask me I say let’s as Hawiye start Federal Packing the number of states to ensure we have more Upper/Lower MP seats and ensure the rest stay a minority 😏

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:12 pm

This guy needs his tol to consult him because he's shown himself to be a fool on more than one occasion. How can a gentlemen's agreement be upheld in Somalia? Things work only through the gun and he doesn't have the muscle to uphold anything let alone a maamul that was already fadiid to begin with, claiming IGAD was a guarantor doesn't hold much weight either. If I remember correctly he was forced to resign in Jowhar which is the capital. That action in itself legitimized Jowhar as the capital now if a person from the other communities win he will have to comply with that or make his portion of deegan mucarad. This is a federal maamul held together by amsiom, kursiga waa meerto caqliga ha shaqeeyo :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:25 pm

What the F kinda argument is that’IGAD’ is the guaranteer?! You’re essentially saying we have no tabar, and Ethiopia is essentially the guaranteer of us being president. You ruin your own argument before it even started with that BS.

TarTar

Postby TarTar » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:30 am

Abkoow,

Ilaahay ha u sahlo.

Jubbaland predates Somalia.

:win:
do u have a map? wut was the border between italian somaliland and british jubaland kenya

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.