Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kheire back in town with force

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Kheire back in town with force

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:14 am

Not bad

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Kheire back in town with force

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:49 am

Now the shit has hit the fun i hope the mooges can stay. alot of trouble for Mooges in the coming weeks as army officers jump on the bandwagon with their politicians.
:dead:

Sbashi

Postby Sbashi » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:57 am

So khaire has support from hags now when he is in cahoots with Kenya, but not before when he was doing some good stuff? Smh. This is the caqli that's holding back somalia, f-king shit ass qabyalaad. Not even a good qabyalaad where you try to take the kursi using qabil to do good stuff.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:53 am

Khayre is the only candidate that is being guarded by the SNA, which is very interesting.

which is why he is able to do this mogadishu while hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif cannot. there is a lot more to this story.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:02 am

So khaire has support from hags now when he is in cahoots with Kenya, but not before when he was doing some good stuff? Smh. This is the caqli that's holding back somalia, f-king shit ass qabyalaad. Not even a good qabyalaad where you try to take the kursi using qabil to do good stuff.
i would not take any of this serious, kheyre is just wasting the few millions he got from UAE. i know some people that where offered money to support kheyre.

the likes of sola portal , daahir socdaal , shiini culey receive a paycheck from kheyre. It is funny people where accusing N&N paying them when it was in fact kheyre that was paying them.

but khayre has no chance and none of the HAG want him either.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:22 am

Khayre is the only candidate that is being guarded by the SNA, which is very interesting.

which is why he is able to do this mogadishu while hassan sheikh and sheikh sharif cannot. there is a lot more to this story.

You are misstaken. Shariif n hsm got more than 30 technicals, they don't need dhow their forces. Unill recently even presudential guards from their clans where prorecting tgem untill farmaajo replaced his presidential guards with mx ones.

Dont forget that all the SNA built between 2009- 2016 are predominantly from Sh shariifs agoonyar Sub.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:38 am

Now the shit has hit the fun i hope the mooges can stay. alot of trouble for Mooges in the coming weeks as army officers jump on the bandwagon with their politicians.
:dead:
Yaa is gaarey bro n these ppl are amready nervous.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:11 am

Taking my trolling hat off, and being serious Kheyre out of all the team bozos has the best shot. If these jaggo doon were serious they would all get behind Kheyre. Still probably won’t Matter In Shaa Allah but their chances would be better.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 pm

Who has the best chance of unseating president Farmaajo?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:57 am

Who has the best chance of unseating president Farmaajo?
none of those guys that is for sure. which probably means farmaajo is coming back

i mean this look at this picture

it is whose who of tuugo, Kheyre continues to do political suicide standing shoulder to shoulder with the likes of sharif sakiin and abdishakur.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.