Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the creepy obsessive mind Gubbet/Voltage

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Welcome to the creepy obsessive mind Gubbet/Voltage

Postby NGM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:26 pm

XXXX XXXX
Sent: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:51 pm
by Gubbet

Ina adeeroow could this really be you and were you really Dalalos who has given me grief here all this time, wagareey wagar!

War ninkaa yaa Quran ku akhriyaan beryahaan dhan is waydiinayay, ileen waa inagiiye wali mayga gabanaysaa mise XXXXX from XXXXXX who just happens to be obsessed with English Premier league and Arsenal baan ku tagaynaa.

Alla maxaad i cayday nin yahoo waalan, ana kuuma yareyn ileen caadaan uleenahaye. There was no bigger colaad between I and any Marehan on this forum like there was between Grandpa and I, maantana waaba walaalkay hooyaday iyo aabahay dhaleen buu ila simanyahay wacadalle, marka ka fakir the offer of friendship

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Welcome to the creepy obsessive mind Gubbet/Voltage

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:04 pm

I don't think you realize the joke is on you.

Although in fairness, there is only 1 other person in on it; which doesn't matter since he is the only person that counts.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:18 pm

:sadcam:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Why you doxxing PMs? :sitdown:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:40 pm

Basically sxb, do you remember the topic I started for Nomand?

When someone is being too superficial within Marehan discussions, I can't stand it. It destroys all value and meaning about the purpose of sharing information.

That topic for Nomand was directly made as a test. He failed.

When you made that facilitating topic about appealing to PM Rooble and you subsequently brought completely superficial energy and fake news, you needed a test.

But for the past couple days, you ignored the test until it became obvious it needed to be more direct.

Sent: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:42 pm
by Gubbe

And you mean ngm in not offend------? ---------- you never known ngm when it comes to cabudwaq or rer dalal he has become unhinged to complete doqonimo before which is why I have go back and madaxa u salaax after giving him a little criticism, maybe it will get to a stage where I don't have to treat him likr a baby
So I directly took it to you using the one person you are EVEN being fake for; myself.

1. If I was wrong, I would bury this all down in confidential communication, and perhaps apologize to you in the future.

2. If I was right, I would no longer have to be losing even the interest to continue posting here due to really just the unpleasant superficiality and dislike you create in me for having to force exchange of conversation.

And really that unpleasant superficiality and dislike you create is from the same reason why you are even back here to begin with and which I have never forgotten for 1 second;

Namely that you "think" you are defending the Galmudug Marehan Senate Seat from little ole me here scribing archaic Marehan history on remote subforum.

Why you would think that---MOOOJI

But at least I no longer have to be fake with you.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Let’s get the fakeness out the way. Gubbet does he not have a right to defend his Reer Dalal seat in Galmudug? That’s his equity? NGM be upfront markas. I can’t knock son for even saying that in that case. Let’s talk like men :lol: :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Let’s get the fakeness out the way. Gubbet does he not have a right to defend his Reer Dalal seat in Galmudug? That’s his equity? NGM be upfront markas. I can’t knock son for even saying that in that case. Let’s talk like men :lol: :lol:
What does the seat have to do with me the individual? Am I running for it?

This guy doesn't even know the information that I am capable of collecting and have collected.

I don't even care if this guy exists or not. I did not seek him out. HE LITERALLY SIGNED BACK INTO THIS FORUM TO ATTACK ME THINKING HE IS DEFENDING THAT SEAT.

Why he thinks that, I don't know or as they say "Mooji."

Bro, I don't give two bits about this conversation.

I am preparing my trip and going on a 6 month sabbatical. After that, I am starting a PhD.

Let this guy play weird, twisted psychological reer baadiye games about who sits on a ridiculous empty political stool.

The Elections are going on right now. By the end of this month, it should have ended or whatever, I never want to see this guy's name, identity, read a phrase he ever wrote, or even remember that he exists.

The singularly disgusting, childish, immature behavior I have ever had the misfortune of coming across for the simple fact my AUNT is running for a political position occupied by his CLANSMEN.

And he has been using you for 9-10 months to get access to me.

I'm out.

I have things I need to pack and prepare.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:15 pm

This guy doesn't even know the information that I am capable of collecting and have collected.

I don't even care if this guy exists or not. I did not seek him out. HE LITERALLY SIGNED BACK INTO THIS FORUM TO ATTACK ME THINKING HE IS DEFENDING THAT SEAT.

I am preparing my trip and going on a 6 month sabbatical. After that, I am starting a PhD.

Let this guy play weird, twisted psychological reer baadiye games about who sits on a ridiculous empty political stool.

The Elections are going on right now. By the end of this monthbor whenever they end or whatever, I never want to see this guy's name name, identity, read a phrase he ever wrote, or even remember that he exists.

The singularly disgusting, childing, immature behavior I have ever had the misfortune of coming across because my AUNT is running for a political position occupied by his CLANSMEN.

I'm out.

Nobody uses me nigga first off. Second off I don’t give two fucks about no Galmudug seat or internal Reer Diini squabbles in Mudug. A land I have no degaan in. I tried to be neutral between both of you as a bystander. I wash my hands of both you niggas when it comes to this subject. Is wasa. Fuck you and him. I don’t care. I’m my own man. Don’t ever get that confused. What you accused me of is violation to values I have in my personal life. Irl I’ll beat your ass for even accusing me of that notion. Real nigga shit

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:37 pm

Voltage is a good man, he is our scholar and far more intelligent than me. You can tell by his vocabulary that he has high IQ, this is why I stopped arguing with him. Hes right I am a reactionary :dead: just my nature hhhh

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Voltage is a good man, he is our scholar and far more intelligent than me. You can tell by his vocabulary that he has high IQ, this is why I stopped arguing with him. Hes right I am a reactionary :dead: just my nature hhhh
He has high IQ but the nigga accuses me of the one thing I’ll literally put my hands on him for - being a rat or betraying confidence. And I never tried to be aggressive or mean to him either. I defended him when everybody else was shitting on him. Homie is a goofy wallahi

Thecoolguysomali

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Gubbet is some serious guy

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:59 pm

:damn:

he also sent me a weird private message couple of days ago which I just ignored.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:27 pm

The Elections are going on right now. By the end of this monthbor whenever they end or whatever, I never want to see this guy's name name, identity, read a phrase he ever wrote, or even remember that he exists.

The singularly disgusting, childing, immature behavior I have ever had the misfortune of coming across because my AUNT is running for a political position occupied by his CLANSMEN.

I'm out.

Nobody uses me nigga first off. Second off I don’t give two fucks about no Galmudug seat or internal Reer Diini squabbles in Mudug. A land I have no degaan in. I tried to be neutral between both of you as a bystander. I wash my hands of both you niggas when it comes to this subject. Is wasa. Fuck you and him. I don’t care. I’m my own man. Don’t ever get that confused. What you accused me of is violation to values I have in my personal life. Irl I’ll beat your ass for even accusing me of that notion. Real nigga shit
1. Saddam, you were used, you don't know. What you are fighting against is guilt and I have not accused that of you.

Let's back track;

2. When I said I hired forensics, who do you think I had as a subject?

3. When in the middle of my Nomand disagreement, I intentionally started that government do you need help, what do you think I was ruling out?

4. When that January moment took place and I parachuted, what do you think I realized?

5. When BEND DOVER plastered on this forum the face of a handsome young man at the same time as I was in Mog, why do you think I gave verbatim direct order not to erase a single thing. I wanted the tracks untampered with. WHO DO YOU THINK GAVE HIM AND SSPOT THAT?

My aunt isn't Reer Diini sxb.

But my random trip to Xamar brought a brother who was in Nairobi at that time.

And a first cousin who is a male from my dad's side.

And a female cousin.

Sxb, where I was randomly just visiting on my first personal trip back home;

Swirling all around us, unbeknownst to us, was;

War Naagti, reer Siyaad aayaaba sidaas u garab socdo

You know who told me this?

3 People personally to me;

1. A Marehan General In Government right now
2. A reer Siyaad PhD holder with one of the most famous Marehan last names
3. The non-Marehan spouse of a sitting Marehan politician in government.

When he signs back in with NGM when the Balanbale constituency gole deegaan was going on, and ship aan iska iri even when the very next day he starts that topic "rer Siyaad killed rer Garaad elder in Caabudwaaq" wallahi that reer Siyaad PhD holder whom I shared my nick on here with the last couple years and reads me all the time, probably reading this, himself said ninkaan waxba ha laqabsan, kolay wuu iga hor imaan, ceebna halkaas bay taal.

This guy has waged war on me for exactly almost a full year.

Because my Aunt is running for a seat held by his "Clansmen."

I have exercised self-control, tolerance, and have extended multiple attempts to change behavior.

Whatsapp baan isku xiraa ku lahaa. Good luck with that.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:32 pm

Grandpa, I am glad to have met you sxb. Everything I attributed to you in that message was unfortunately brought up for the wrong reasons, but I meant.

But I will ask you a question I have wanted to ask you as tongue in cheek for almost 6 months; if you ever were drafted in or came across "Naagti reer Siyaad baa garab socdo" just laugh. :D

Either way, it's a joke.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:01 pm

He has high IQ but the nigga accuses me of the one thing I’ll literally put my hands on him for - being a rat or betraying confidence. And I never tried to be aggressive or mean to him either. I defended him when everybody else was shitting on him. Homie is a goofy wallahi
Your right Voltage should apologise for being a bit paranoid I am witness to your efforts you have always defended him.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.