Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ReturnofMariixmaan come celebrate with me fellow comrade

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx222

ReturnofMariixmaan come celebrate with me fellow comrade

Postby Rebelxx222 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:31 pm

Congratulations Beesha Reer Hassan for gaining the upper house seat formerly held by Reer Cismaan. I am fond of this Reer Hassan clan they really know how to play good politics unlike other Marehan subclans whether they are with Cbb or Jubaland. :shaq: :shaq:

Last edited by Rebelxx222 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebelxx222

Re: ReturnofMariixmaan come celebrate with me fellow comrade

Postby Rebelxx222 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:34 pm

Ugaasyada Luuq Ganaane Reer Yusuf baan Ahay 🎶🎵🎶

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 am

I’m good actually. I’m not into that bro. I’m gonna be taking a more lowkey presence from now on. I’m Jubaland first as always but now I have personal things I need to work on and ties to rebuild. I’m going home. Enjoy it bro, my perspective on politics have changed. A lot of things aren’t relevant to me anymore.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:36 am

I’m good actually. I’m not into that bro. I’m gonna be taking a more lowkey presence from now on. I’m Jubaland first as always but now I have personal things I need to work on and ties to rebuild. I’m going home. Enjoy it bro, my perspective on politics have changed. A lot of things aren’t relevant to me anymore.
How come they removed you from payroll while my cousin dhuqbilow still gets paid.

Also what is your relations with Cagjar? The guy is giving positions to Degodia, Iley used to treat well Reer Xassan So I guess Cagjar cut relations with your folks in Filtu.

Rebelxx222

Postby Rebelxx222 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Continue informing us about the history of Hassan Gaashiredle. I have enjoyed your Thread of Ugaas Yarrows father and how he took part in the Arms trade. What a Noble Lad :wow: :wow:

Sbashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:27 am

Whether the seat goes to a reer cismaan stooge, a reer xassan stooge or any other mx stooge it won't make a difference on how those sub-clans view madoobe's illegitimate kenyan propped up admin. So please stop kissing the ass of a mx sub-clan. If you're sincere you should congratulate us on the favourable icj ruling and the end of madoobe's time. Kenya failed at getting the sea, the reason why they invaded somalia in 2011 and made madoobe a president. He has utterly failed at his only single job, no more papa kenya saving him. The day of reckoning is right around the corner, and none of these stooges will protect him from anyone.

Rebelxx222

Postby Rebelxx222 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:22 am

Whether the seat goes to a reer cismaan stooge, a reer xassan stooge or any other mx stooge it won't make a difference on how those sub-clans view madoobe's illegitimate kenyan propped up admin. So please stop kissing the ass of a mx sub-clan. If you're sincere you should congratulate us on the favourable icj ruling and the end of madoobe's time. Kenya failed at getting the sea, the reason why they invaded somalia in 2011 and made madoobe a president. He has utterly failed at his only single job, no more papa kenya saving him. The day of reckoning is right around the corner, and none of these stooges will protect him from anyone.
We know Where Mucalimo the legitimate President of Jubaland that rules 7 districts ended up. Don’t flatter yourself. We are waiting for Reer Dalal to end the hostility :smugfavre: :smugfavre:

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:27 pm

It's disaster to be stoogie. If all MX boycott even ogadens native like of jubbaland will leave

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:28 pm

We know Where Mucalimo the legitimate President of Jubaland that rules 7 districts ended up. Don’t flatter yourself. We are waiting for Reer Dalal to end the hostility :smugfavre: :smugfavre:
Whats beef of Dalal?

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Congratulations to beesha Reer HASSAN

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.