Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:47 am

im still waiting the whole picture.

waxaan dhihi karaa in Siyaasiyiinta Waceysle Abgaal sida Hassan Sheekh iyo Daahir Geele lagu kufsadey Dhuusamareeb laakin kuwa kale sida Guuleed iyo Kheyre waxooda u soobaxayaan

maxay ka dhigantahay arintan? looks like to me HG vs Abgaal tartan. Hassan Sheekh oo daaqada ka bixi raba, Shariif oo jilciyay lahjadiisa rajana kaleh Jowhar. bayaanka Shariif wuxuu ko hordhacay tahdiidka geele iyo hassan sheekh taas oo ka dhigan kuma jiro qorshahaas!

doorashada waa soconaysaa ninkii seexdaa sicii dibi dhaley kuwa badan tareenka doorashada waa ka hari doonaan!

Farmaajo has zero chance xataa haduu Fareey xildhibaan noqdey

Ugaas iyo iidow waa mucaarad. Cawad waa independent.

Halbeegaas wax qiyaas; more mucaarad, iyo independent in Galmudug.

Dahir geele threatens

Kees70
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kees70 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:10 am

waxaan dhihi karaa in Siyaasiyiinta Waceysle Abgaal sida Hassan Sheekh iyo Daahir Geele lagu kufsadey Dhuusamareeb laakin kuwa kale sida Guuleed iyo Kheyre waxooda u soobaxayaan

maxay ka dhigantahay arintan? looks like to me HG vs Abgaal tartan. Hassan Sheekh oo daaqada ka bixi raba, Shariif oo jilciyay lahjadiisa rajana kaleh Jowhar. bayaanka Shariif wuxuu ko hordhacay tahdiidka geele iyo hassan sheekh taas oo ka dhigan kuma jiro qorshahaas!

doorashada waa soconaysaa ninkii seexdaa sicii dibi dhaley kuwa badan tareenka doorashada waa ka hari doonaan!

Dahir geele threatens
Siyaasinta Beesha waceysle like HSM and Dahir geele are politically finished, their clan leader Boqor Shadoor is fully under Galmudug Admin, he has officially made an HQ there in GM capital, from now on as Boqor Shadoor said if Beesha waceysle have any cabasho complain than let him come to Samareeb.

Looks like the Presidential candidate for the 2022 will be those who have their states backing, which is good news as no more stateless candidates will run around like headless chickens.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:32 am

Dahir geele threatens
Siyaasinta Beesha waceysle like HSM and Dahir geele are politically finished, their clan leader Boqor Shadoor is fully under Galmudug Admin, he has officially made an HQ there in GM capital, from now on as Boqor Shadoor said if Beesha waceysle have any cabasho complain than let him come to Samareeb.

Looks like the Presidential candidate for the 2022 will be those who have their states backing, which is good news as no more stateless candidates will run around like headless chickens.
Badbaado waceysle sida gacmodule next to fareey aa la socada xeey wax hadidaan
:dead:

Kees70
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kees70 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 am

:lol: Caliy yare adding insults to injury kkk.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:29 pm

Sahal, do you still believe that Farmaajo is irrelevant despite Jawaari ( the most Somali senior politician) has been refused to compete, while mooryaan Yaasiin Farey is MP? This is a Sham election. Even Abiye's one is more transparent than this.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Sahal, do you still believe that Farmaajo is irrelevant despite Jawaari ( the most Somali senior politician) has been refused to compete, while mooryaan Yaasiin Farey is MP? This is a Sham election. Even Abiye's one is more transparent than this.
Remember how this election started? Boqor Fartaag, untouchable because little Madoobe was kingpin in Kismaayo on top of Kenyan tanks? :clap:

Suck it. :lol:

Ninkii soo joog laga waayo soo jiif lagaa helaa, Sahal hayska quuqleeyo habar waalan iska bacbacleyneyso at this point :stylin:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Remember how this election started? Boqor Fartaag, untouchable because little Madoobe was kingpin in Kismaayo on top of Kenyan tanks? :clap:

Suck it. :lol:

Ninkii soo joog laga waayo soo jiif lagaa helaa, Sahal hayska quuqleeyo habar waalan iska bacbacleyneyso at this point :stylin:
It is too early to boast. Do you actually think this travesty would be working? mark my word, the minute they try to copy Abiye's suicidal power -grab would be the straw that broke the camel's back. The real showdown is yet to begin.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:11 pm

Yes, because he has no power. i doubt he will get the 70 votes he got in the last elections during the first round

as for fareey and Jawaari they are like drop in ocean.

Finally, there are hidden and other apparent alliances. I do not like to give details due to the sensitivity of the issue i dont wanna sound iskudir dir. There are parties that are against Hassan Sheikh and Sheikh Sharif other than Farmaajo and there are parties against Jawaari other than Farmaajo. Sakiin and Mursal are also against him. why Farmaajo couldnt stop pro Kheyre mps. can he stop mahad Salaad, Abdiazeez Ashkir, Al cadaala who banned him from Radio Mogadisho or even Sadaq Joon? he can get some lufluf from here abd there but as long he is out of the equition he cant boob shit.

Those who r not insiders will blame Farmaajo at first sight. there are many unholy alliances in this election.

vinshom
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby vinshom » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Yes, because he has no power. i doubt he will get the 70 votes he got in the last elections during the first round

Finally, there are hidden and other apparent alliances. I do not like to give details due to the sensitivity of the issue i dont wanna sound iskudir dir. There are parties that are against Hassan Sheikh and Sheikh Sharif other than Farmaajo and there are parties against Jawaari other than Farmaajo. Sakiin and Mursal are also against him. why Farmaajo couldnt stop pro Kheyre mps. can he stop mahad Salaad, Abdiazeez Ashkir, Al cadaala who banned him from Radio Mogadisho or even Sadaq Joon? he can get some lufluf from here abd there but as long he is out of the equition he cant boob shit.

Those who r not insiders will blame Farmaajo at first sight. there are many unholy alliances in this election.
I know what you mean by the hidden alliance, its Rooble and his alliance who are playing both sides, we need to keep an eye on them.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 pm

I know what you mean by the hidden alliance, its Rooble and his alliance who are playing both sides, we need to keep an eye on them.
:lol: what about Sh sharifs hidden alliance? markii Rooble Farmaajo cageka ku soo xiray Shariif ayaa u daba marey hadana waa qeylinnayaa

waxaa soo baxaya inuu Rooble la kulmi doono MMka oo meesha laga saaro madmadoowga kuwa Farmaajo meeshaan ku haya waa dhuuman doonaan sida caadada u aheed.
:dead:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:52 am

It is too early to boast. Do you actually think this travesty would be working? mark my word, the minute they try to copy Abiye's suicidal power -grab would be the straw that broke the camel's back. The real showdown is yet to begin.
Calaacalka iska yareey sxb, surrender like Sahal surrendered when Kheyre was removed, and Hirshabelle and Galmudug elections made a joke of him :lol:

Just pretend to go into a fairytale world and tell yourself Santa Claus is out there and will give you presents. It is a much more comfortable and stress-free world than the despair of realizing you ensured Farmaajo's reelection. :clap:

Why Calaacal when Rooble and Qoorqoor will save you or you don't know that? Heck throw in Lafta Gareen too and Gudoomiyaha Gedo in Garbahre :damn:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:08 am

Calaacalka iska yareey sxb, surrender like Sahal surrendered when Kheyre was removed, and Hirshabelle and Galmudug elections made a joke of him :lol:

Just pretend to go into a fairytale world and tell yourself Santa Claus is out there and will give you presents. It is a much more comfortable and stress-free world than the despair of realizing you ensured Farmaajo's reelection. :clap:

Why Calaacal when Rooble and Qoorqoor will save you or you don't know that? Heck throw in Lafta Gareen too and Gudoomiyaha Gedo in Garbahre :damn:
umul miyaa hilmaansho dhawaa. Xaqiiqada markii lagaaraad isdhiibtaa.
From this in april when Badbaado HAG smoked Farmaajo in less than two days
"You’re delusional. Things don’t look good for Farmaajo and he has over played his hands. It will be a miracle if he survived until elections"

to "Farmaajo will win in the first round" quoting from the Same delusional guy.
:pac: :dead:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:17 am

umul miyaa hilmaansho dhawaa. Xaqiiqada markii lagaaraad isdhiibtaa.
From this in april when Badbaado HAG smoked Farmaajo in less than two days
"You’re delusional. Things don’t look good for Farmaajo and he has over played his hands. It will be a miracle if he survived until elections"

to "Farmaajo will win in the first round" quoting from the Same delusional guy.
:pac: :dead:
Voltage proved me wrong then and he proved me wrong on the extension, just like he proved you wrong about where power lies and when he clearly told you Qoorqoor and Ciid would win in Galmudug and when he proved you wrong about your fairytale kingdom in Hirshabelle when he told us a year about Guudlaawe's isbadal and even proved all of us wrong with Rooble. :clap:

He is a genius and I now admit I was wrong, something you can't admit and no one is waiting on you to admit because you are thin skinned, insecure, and ego driven. :lol:

And don't bring up our relationship, because it didn't stop me from disagreeing with him before and it has nothing to do with me giving him credit now. He proved most of us wrong, most especially you :-@

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:01 am

Sahal, you miscalculated the numbers. Here's how it looks now
Qoor-qoor is working for farmaajo and could hand him half Galmudug MPs
Lafta-Green would give him almost all
Plus Gedo MPs
Plus half Reer woqooyi
Still has hand in Hirshabelle
HAG's lack of political vision is what made Farmaajo brazenly rob the election in broad daylight.

Relying few elected MPs as Kheyre and Shariif expecting would be the downfall of HAG politicians and without awareness of what Farmaajo is cooking.

Deni to step aside, and the unity of HAG is the only possible solution to kick out of Farmaajo. Mark my word, if they continue to the status-Quo he may declare himself a winner with this sham robbery.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:47 am

Sahal, you miscalculated the numbers. Here's how it looks now
Qoor-qoor is working for farmaajo and could hand him half Galmudug MPs
Lafta-Green would give him almost all
Plus Gedo MPs
Plus half Reer woqooyi
Still has hand in Hirshabelle
HAG's lack of political vision is what made Farmaajo brazenly rob the election in broad daylight.

Relying few elected MPs as Kheyre and Shariif expecting would be the downfall of HAG politicians and without awareness of what Farmaajo is cooking.

Deni to step aside, and the unity of HAG is the only possible solution to kick out of Farmaajo. Mark my word, if they continue to the status-Quo he may declare himself a winner with this sham robbery.
:lol: Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. for HAG including Rooble and Galmudugs waayoarag Farmaajo means for them a war in Xamar yaa dadkiisa barakicinaya waloow labo maalin. Rooble iyo waayoarag waxey dhisayaan Galmudug led HAG power even saraakiishii badbaado Xamar are with them. wasiirka amniga iyo dhamaan ragii dagaalka xamar Rooble ay ku biireen

Dirta waxaa ka bilaabmay Irirism. ma jecli inaan thread ka sameeyo reer waqooyiga laakiin Buurnadiiw anti-Faqash ololo uu xamar ka bilaabay iyo dibuheshiisiin hawiye iyo Dir wuxuuna dhahay muryshixiinta hawiye doorashada ka hor saxa arinta dirta koonfureed hadaad codkeena rabtaan. Abdullahi carab ayaa horboodaya. wuxuu ka hadley dagaalkii faqshtii hargeysa wuxuu amaanay Caydiid.

PO

ninkii meesha iiga cararey maa war u yaal kkkkk adkeysi xumo miskiinka wuxuu sugayaa Rooble inuu xabsiga ka soo daayo farmaajo ileen waxaas uu kuugu sheekeeyay kkkkk yes and he proved us wrong in Saadaq joon being crisis actor.

اذا لم تستحى فاصنع ما شئت

igaaroow Calaalka inta ka baxdid waa inoo doorashada ha iga cunin threadka iiga bax kkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.