Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How it started

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: How it started

Postby Jimbie » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:55 pm

Django aka the patriot many sheegato nicks. Its 2021,i swear the multi nicks era was long gone. What's the purpose.
:lol: This is reer cabudwaaq matters, you are from gedo and you are ina nuur so what do you know about what is going on? You think farmaajo is all good because he is marexan yet he focused on his interests, ignored what is happening in gedo the mamul of jubaland, the kenyans bombing gedo, kids dying in gedo out of drought and the ecological war. You think he is perfect because he is marexan but he is the opposite.
Walahi Ina nur waa langaab

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 am

Django aka the patriot many sheegato nicks. Its 2021,i swear the multi nicks era was long gone. What's the purpose.
:lol: This is reer cabudwaaq matters, you are from gedo and you are ina nuur so what do you know about what is going on? You think farmaajo is all good because he is marexan yet he focused on his interests, ignored what is happening in gedo the mamul of jubaland, the kenyans bombing gedo, kids dying in gedo out of drought and the ecological war. You think he is perfect because he is marexan but he is the opposite.
Walahi Ina nur waa langaab
Wallahi wa run. I feel sorry for them they might be retarded. WALLAHI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW HARD DO I HAVE TO SHOUT? FFS THIS IS CABUDWAAQ MATTERS, YOU SEE THE BALAYO THAT FARMAJO HAS DONE TO BEESHA CELI HIS SILENCE ON KENYATIS AND HOW HE TREATS THE DROUGHT IN GEDO AND HIS HUNGER FOR HIS INTERESTS. THUMMA WALLAHI HE HAS DONE SO MUCH MORE FOR HAWIYE THAN MAREXAN AND BUILT THE SHIT OF BENADIR, WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE? WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YOU? Ina nuur have not benefited nor have reer gedo. So what is your point? @XimaanJaale You call us sheegad because we do not support farmaajo but when reer dallal diss cali dahir ciid and grandpahalfkid makes comments on other sub clans you are quiet, so what is your point? You seem like some sheegad.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:55 am

Wallahi I have read past threads you were in and they would diss the fuck out of ina nur calling them langaab, then you would say that is good and not care. Bro you are a slave of reer dini

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:55 am

Wallahi I have read past threads you were in and they would diss the fuck out of ina nur calling them langaab, then you would say that is good and not care. Bro you are a slave of reer dini

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.