Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland traditional leader praises Al shabab

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland traditional leader praises Al shabab

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am

There is a lot of support for al Shabba from Somaliland. A well known traditional leaders praises al shabab and their former leader from Somaliland.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland traditional leader praises Al shabab

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:14 am

I don't usually agree with buirmadow

But hey I do like the amir. The great honoroble amir Ahmed abdi godane. Defender of walanweyn Stan against pugnosed apes

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 am

I spoke on this before. What I’m saying now. I’ve said before. A strong NISA and SNA can secure a competent and representative democracy. Without law and order, there’s no respect for any institution. The new generation in Somaliland need to wake up and realize federalism is their best compromise from the civil war.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402497

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 am

I don't usually agree with buirmadow

But hey I do like the amir. The great honoroble amir Ahmed abdi godane. Defender of walanweyn Stan against pugnosed apes
Al Shabab terrorists have killed more innocent Somalis than any foreigners. They are the worst kind of coward criminals.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:56 am

I spoke on this before. What I’m saying now. I’ve said before. A strong NISA and SNA can secure a competent and representative democracy. Without law and order, there’s no respect for any institution. The new generation in Somaliland need to wake up and realize federalism is their best compromise from the civil war.

The SNA and NISA under farmajo have not been interested in fighting al Shabbab. They’ve been used to attack farmajos political opposition. I don’t blame the rank and file soldiers but the corrupt Fahad yassin and farmajo regime who may be working with al shabab.

Al Shabab is now more powerful than ever since farmajo has been in VS. That will be his legacy

Sbashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sbashi » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:58 pm

The SNA and NISA under farmajo have not been interested in fighting al Shabbab. They’ve been used to attack farmajos political opposition. I don’t blame the rank and file soldiers but the corrupt Fahad yassin and farmajo regime who may be working with al shabab.

Al Shabab is now more powerful than ever since farmajo has been in VS. That will be his legacy

"Al Shabab is now more powerful than ever since farmajo has been in VS."

Mr sinister please explain to us how they are more powerful now than ever. What do you base your ridiculous idea on? I'm interested, you always peddle this crazy notion over and over again. And I have yet to see you explaining how you arrived to that conclusion.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:07 pm

He did say he does not agree with Godane on anything but that he is tol. Anyway, I am curious. Is Buurmadow able to return to Burco?

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:13 pm

Sbashi

Let’s be honest sxb, no amount of evidence would satisfy you. You will defend your corrupt uncle no matter what.

Here’s a good article that discusses how more influential and powerful al Shabab is now under farmajos term. But even if you don’t want to believe it, consider the fact al shababs most deadly explosions happened under farmajos watch.

https://www.theelephant.info/long-reads ... f-somalia/

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:17 pm

He did say he does not agree with Godane on anything but that he is tol. Anyway, I am curious. Is Buurmadow able to return to Burco?
Mr Burmadow must 1st ask 2 b pardoned by Somaliland. predicament is he needs 2 collect some easy money by pretending 2 b Dir in the ex italian colony

n MrSinister here is being disengenious. nigga should b worried about Siwakhron n otha minority tribes in Bari joining ISIS out of desperation. at least let the SNA operate in Bari. y r Puntland stealth secessionsits the only federal member state dat bans the SNA
Last edited by TarTar on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:18 pm

He recently made a series of preemptive speeches making him acceptable in the eyes of maamulka Waqooyi Galbeed. This is what he said:
"Somaliland in ay Soomaaliya ka go'do ayaan aaminsanay"
https://hiiraan.com/news/2021/Nov/warar ... aantaFront
So, I think he's able to return.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Mr Burmadow must 1st ask 2 b pardoned by Somaliland. predicament is he needs 2 collect some easy money by pretending 2 b Dir in the ex italian colony

n MrSinister here is being disengenious. nigga should b worried about Siwakhron n otha minority tribes in Bari joining ISIS out of desperation. at least let the SNA operate in Bari. y r Puntland stealth secessionsits the only federal member state dat bans the SNA
I’ll make you a deal when SL allows SNA to operate out of hargeisa to target al shabab sympathizers and future Godane’s, they can also operate in PL.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gobdoon » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:37 pm

Ninkan wa gaf deel qaaf miiran, kaftankuna wa la fogada
Xasuus sido kale waxu Ceel Afweyn ka sameyey
Yusuf Garad oo dhaleceyey gafafka asago kaftan ka dhigaya ku hadlay amaanay kooxda argagixiso oo laysay welina laynaysa dad badan oo Somali ah, Yusuf waxu ka codsaday in uu raali gelin Buur Madow gafafka uu ku hadlay

Sbashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sbashi » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Sbashi

Let’s be honest sxb, no amount of evidence would satisfy you. You will defend your corrupt uncle no matter what.

Here’s a good article that discusses how more influential and powerful al Shabab is now under farmajos term. But even if you don’t want to believe it, consider the fact al shababs most deadly explosions happened under farmajos watch.

https://www.theelephant.info/long-reads ... f-somalia/
a matt bryden article. :damn:. Do you have anything else? Or is it only Sahan's lies? It's funny you link an article that bryden wrote after he was sentenced by benaadir court. An article he wrote out of spite. If there was objectivity in journalism this the total opposite of it.

Yes, the 2017 explosion was the biggest. However, that doesn't really prove they became more powerful over the course of Farmaajo's tenure as you claim. Farmaajo was in office less than a year when it happened. Why then did they not over the next 5 years have even more powerful attacks if you claim they got stronger? Why did explosion frequencies reduce the past years? From 2017 - 2021 did they capture any new posts that were manned by SNA? How come they don't hold more land now than they did during SS's time if they are most powerful now? How come they couldn't overrun and capture SNA bases in lower shabelle april of this year. When did during SS's time or HSM were SNA able to fully take over amisom bases and destroy an AS offensive alone without any support from Amisom? Please give me data and facts.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Sbashi

Ad hominem arguments just as I suspected. The article lays out in details how all Shabab has become more powerful and Collects taxes in Mogadishu. Do you have anything to refute that?

A kangaroo court in banadir sentenced journalists critical of the government to prison at the behest of Farmajo regime. That alone should tell you farmajo is not happy being exposed. This is the kind of thing corrupt dictators do.

It’s a waste of time arguing with people like you.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:34 pm

I’ll make you a deal when SL allows SNA to operate out of hargeisa to target al shabab sympathizers and future Godane’s, they can also operate in PL.
Sland publicly announced it's seperation from Somalia. they can't allow SNA without revoking their prior declaration of independence.

let's pretend Somaliland shouldna divorced Somalia. now back 2 Puntland's stealth secession

since Puntland ain't declared independence, Puntland got no excuse 2 ban SNA operations

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.