Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rooble to announce his candidacy

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Rooble to announce his candidacy

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 am

I don't blame the opposition for turning to foreign governments for support......all Somalis have been doing this over the last century..

What I want from any president is to eliminate AS then open the country.

This continued instability and begging our enemies for crumbs is depressing.
I agree they all got their priorities wrong the country and the people and counting their chicken before the eggs hatched :clap:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:17 am

The UAE $10m will go to Rooble's treasury oops Govt to use it :russ:

Rooble to form his secret campaign team after he returns from UAE

Rooble has alot of Dir though. Rooble and Carab remind me of Sheikh Ali Jimcaale of Hawadle and mohamud Abdi Nur a Southern Dir mp and wasiir daakhiliyadii under PM Abdullahi isse. they built Irir Coalition and lost to Adan Cadde and MJ in the third round though leading the second round one vote until two irir mps switched sides after they got paid and they were hawiye :lol:
one of them said "anigaa qar ka tuurey hawiye"

like Mohamuud Abdi Nuur Abdullahi Arab is gaadsan too from Luuq Gedo! history repeats itself!
this is just for historical reference of 1960 elections. also qabiilka maaha ceeb waxaa ceeb ah qabyaalada(to target soneone for his qabiil) but clan politics are some thing natural to us. im not also mentioning other than southern Dir we dont need qawleysato out of the 5 FMS!
https://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2010/sept/t ... cracy.aspx

Roobles secret campaign team led by minister Abdullahi Arab

he out smarted Farmaajo even Gedo
Last edited by sahal80 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:45 am

Abdullahi Arab oo qawleysatadii Farmaajo meesha ka saarey lana wareegay hogaanka direed

qawleysato yatakabaruu calling people of Xamar qadaadweyn kaas oo kale waaye waxa Farmaajo ku shaqeysto oo dan Xamar kala heen. hada maxaa noo dhex dawarsaneysaa mtfk :pac:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:00 am

Good news Ustaad Sahal :stylin:

The 10 Million$ that was illegally stolen by the Tuug farmaajo is an shameful wrong doings that will be corrected by Rooble by giving UAE its stolen money back :clap:

and Also the Eithiopian Mahdi Guuleed is under Fire, i hope Rooble brings in someone anti-farmaajo to replace ethiopian mahdi guuled yatabrakacu.
Banaanbax looga soo horjeedo Mahdi Guuleed oo lagu qabanayo Muqdisho

https://www.caasimada.net/banaanbax-loo ... -muqdisho/

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:14 am

Good news Ustaad Sahal :stylin:

The 10 Million$ that was illegally stolen by the Tuug farmaajo is an shameful wrong doings that will be corrected by Rooble by giving UAE its stolen money back :clap:

and Also the Eithiopian Mahdi Guuleed is under Fire, i hope Rooble brings in someone anti-farmaajo to replace ethiopian mahdi guuled yatabrakacu.
Banaanbax looga soo horjeedo Mahdi Guuleed oo lagu qabanayo Muqdisho

https://www.caasimada.net/banaanbax-loo ... -muqdisho/
They r another qawleysato oo nagu naaxay fuck them all!
UAE will say to Rooble keep it :wink:
he knows that why he is releasing it. it will be used for his empowerment to buy loyalties. :dj:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:57 am

This Rooble fellow should be arrested for treason immediately......its unbelievable that he has been allowed to openly cavort with our enemies.

The so-called $10 million was seized lawfully as undeclared monies. This asset seizure happens in all countries.....UAE doesn't deserve a penny.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:22 am

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:05 pm

This Rooble fellow should be arrested for treason immediately......its unbelievable that he has been allowed to openly cavort with our enemies.

The so-called $10 million was seized lawfully as undeclared monies. This asset seizure happens in all countries.....UAE doesn't deserve a penny.
Saying UAE is our enemy and not qatar is like saying Kenya is our enemy and not Ethiopia!

i know your not pro Qatar but that is how CBB think
read the former US ambassador article Stephen Schwartz about the secret Qatar funds for Farmaajo wich the government, the bank and the Ministry of Finance do not see.

The Emirates used to do this under Hassan Sheikh and they had local militias loyal to them that not take their orders from the government but the Farmaajo government stopped this on behalf of Qatar. it was not secret.
Rooble brought the UAE back knowing that this money was used by them for security(even for their influence like they do in Yemen) but since Farmaajo relies on secret Qatari funds to get rid of the FMS leaders he says that this money was to topple him. I agree with you that all Arabs are a calamity but now i rejoice in the Emirates on the basis of oloow laba dibi isku jabi!

Somalia madhawa wali sxb.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:22 pm

Sahal
You keep celebrating but have you asked yourself what's in it for you or for a better Somalia or maybe you keep dreaming of land of honey and milk but don't know how

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:40 pm

That's what I wonder about Sahal.
I deplore and denounce foreign influence in Somalia.

Foreign interference only prolongs and perpetuates
political instability and chaos.

The second issue is incompetent and corrupt politicians vying for power and privilege in order to line their pockets.

Somalia has everything it needs to thrive. The number one problem is irresponsible leadership.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Sahal comes across as some one who grew up in middle east Arab world, Tiiba Carabi and he has no clue of what he is advocating or wishing for Somalia but like Dameer Dhaan Raac

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:58 pm

By the way there is nothing to celebrate about the country and its people are struggling and on their knees yet those in charge are squabbling over nothing for God's sake the country has been on civil war 30 years something and still not stood on its own feet and there is no government functioning from edge to the other edge

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:01 pm

We can now say, without exaggeration, these unscrupulous politicians are causing immense suffering and death across Somalia.

Somalia is in a state of delinquency, no foreign country or organisation can solve this problem except Somalis themselves.

I have long called for a Govt of National unity and the country to be put on a war footing in order to annihilate AS top leadership, commanders and financiers. Once the head of the snake is cut off the terrorist insurgency will be over.

The second priority is to rehabilitate the agricultural sector in order to increase food production.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:59 pm

We can now say, without exaggeration, these unscrupulous politicians are causing immense suffering and death across Somalia.

Somalia is in a state of delinquency, no foreign country or organisation can solve this problem except Somalis themselves.

I have long called for a Govt of National unity and the country to be put on a war footing in order to annihilate AS top leadership, commanders and financiers. Once the head of the snake is cut off the terrorist insurgency will be over.

The second priority is to rehabilitate the agricultural sector in order to increase food production.
I definitely agree neglegte of duty and everything, find Somali problems Somali solutions instead of knocking your head with a brick wall

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:13 pm

I just don't see any qualities in the current crop of politicians......except in lining their pockets.

All we can do is pray that a new generation of responsible leaders will eventually emerge Inshallah.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.