Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congratulations to MP Hussein Weytaan, the first Marehan MP of Kenya!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Congratulations to MP Hussein Weytaan, the first Marehan MP of Kenya!

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:22 am

Sbashi,

Thanks sxb, it has been a whirlwind. Also, I am not back. I just posted this for our little Hassan Garshireedle friend whom I have not been in contact with for a while.

It wouldn't even be bad to be back here, but already confronted by the "pleasure" of Old Dervish's warm regards towards my person as an example of what lurks here, I am not of the mindset of being smothered to excess by the warmth of my detractors' fiery welcomes.

Abkoow-

Instead of attacking my choice to celebrate whom I wish among the good citizens of this world, I would encourage you to recognize you are in power now and with power comes responsibility. Your desire to critique would be much more appropriate holding power to account; particularly this current power given what we have seen so far.

I will note here but 4 examples of what this means using my own person criticizing the previous administration;

Pres Farmaajo MUST dial back the DOMESTIC heat; he must check his "GREATEST FAILURE." - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=401796

As a Farmaajo supporter, I present his greatest failure and his greatest contribution. - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=399960

Farmaajo should personally & genuinely reach out to Hassan Sheekh and Sh Shariif. - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402225

Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered? - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402550

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:07 pm

MP Hussein Mohamed "Hussein Weytaan" of Mandera East (Mandera Town) holds post-election victory conference for Marehan.

Says he "is going to Nairobi and the national seat of government with their interests, hopes, and concerns in mind."

At 7:04, MP Hussein Weytaan says to those present "all you here, spread my love and felicitations to my Sade kinsmen wherever they are in this world."

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:36 pm

Sbashi,

Thanks sxb, it has been a whirlwind. Also, I am not back. I just posted this for our little Hassan Garshireedle friend whom I have not been in contact with for a while.

It wouldn't even be bad to be back here, but already confronted by the "pleasure" of Old Dervish's warm regards towards my person as an example of what lurks here, I am not of the mindset of being smothered to excess by the warmth of my detractors' fiery welcomes.

Abkoow-

Instead of attacking my choice to celebrate whom I wish among the good citizens of this world, I would encourage you to recognize you are in power now and with power comes responsibility. Your desire to critique would be much more appropriate holding power to account; particularly this current power given what we have seen so far.

I will note here but 4 examples of what this means using my own person criticizing the previous administration;

Pres Farmaajo MUST dial back the DOMESTIC heat; he must check his "GREATEST FAILURE." - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=401796

As a Farmaajo supporter, I present his greatest failure and his greatest contribution. - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=399960

Farmaajo should personally & genuinely reach out to Hassan Sheekh and Sh Shariif. - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402225

Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered? - SomaliNet Forums

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402550
Voltage eebow welcome back horta. Secondly ninyahow Beesha mudulood are not blind followers of HSM nor do we unite on dulmi. Anaga waa is ceshanaa and frankly i have been very humble since HSM won. It's not in my nature to faan.

Take this time and learn humbleness eebow. It's a friendly advice.

Sbashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sbashi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:19 pm

That's understandable V. Your posts seem to bring out the ugly deep hatred inside these people. But ofc it brings us joy.

I have seen the other video, and i'm getting more fascinated by MP hussein. Inshallah we will spread his message to everyone and keep an eye on his journey.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Long-time ilkoyar civil rights activist, Voltage, must be commended for his tireless efforts in advancing beesha interests.

A propos of the recently-declared jihaad against hawiye infidels and their D-block lackies de jour, Longfeet, care must be taken to make sure it does not stray from its course nor shall it ever cease, not till beesha is accorded ( to borrow a term often employed by ustaad V himself) an "equitable" maqaam in the community of Skinny laandeers.

Keep your eyes on the prize, smallteeth folks, and never, ever, give up the fight to restore beesha dignity to its former glory and lustre.

Sade nation shall overcome!

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:08 pm

This is an open forum.......if you didn't want public commentary you should have taken it private.

I don't define myself by tribal affiliation.......I'm Somali period.
Kkkkkkk you and I know dhulbahante is the most tribalist community in the diaspora sxb ciyaarta jooji.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:18 pm

Sbashi,

Jaale. Me either. You know what the master plan is for me. I ain’t no Little Marco. I’m BIG Yusuf. You see the results. Omertà. Unione moves well these days

🦁🇸🇴👑

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:24 am

Good to see you again voltage hopefully everything is oke with you and your family

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:34 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Marehan guys, The MP is Muralle, he is NOT Marehan

Marehan make things up, no Marehan is allowed in Kenya, they are shifta since 1954 when they stole a British military Jeep vehble

the Weyteen family area well known Muraale family

Marehan are so desperate they are elft to lay claim to to a Muralle guy, apparently sheego is he was Marehan sheegat pretending to be Muraale kkk, the weyten family are very famous Muraale family

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Marehan so desperate to become kenyan slaves and even pretending a Muraalle guy is Marehan

kkkk, they call other somalis clans names, but when they want to booty clap for kenyans its fine as long as marehan does it :lol:

this guy is Muraale anyways, Marehan think they can claim him, kkkkk, Muralle voted him in, not some creatures from cabudwaq,

as if muralle clamn will allow a marehan to get their seat

OwQariib

Postby OwQariib » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:56 pm

Mandera East and Lafey is majority Murule and Garre. Some Karanle and Ajuuraan live there too. The MP's name Weytaan is the name of the subclan Weytaan Jiidle. This thread is CBB fake news

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:49 pm

1. Video #1: From MP Hussein Weytaan's "mouth:" I am Marehan/reer Ahmed, the blood of Shire Jama. I have grown up in Kenya being compelled to claim Murulle.
    • Also Video #1: The Muralle tribal elder of his previously associated group: "Marehan, I present your son to you by right of blood.
  2. Video #2: From Mp Hussein Weytaan's "mouth:" My victory is a victory for "my Sade kinsmen." I go to Nairobi taking your interests there.
There seems to be a narrative in this topic where Madoobe cheerleaders and fanboys of the Kenya Defense Forces in Kismaayo seem to be confronted by shock and sheer neurosis to the reality of a Marehan MP going to Nairobi who won Mandera East MP race having declared himself as Marehan no less!

As for the "constituency" of Mandera East, this is not Mandera of even the election before last

Marehan doesn't hide anymore.

You only have to look at how every single candidate for office this election held a caucus session with Marehan.

Karanle and Ajuuraan one said. News Flash: There is no such thing even really called "corner tribes" anymore, because you know why?

They all know now that was just Marehan of Mandera claiming different disparate groups to access the other side of the border!

Something beautiful did come out of KDF in Jubbaland; history comes back full circle you see...and Marehan was confronted with the most beautiful disruption to undue the disruption of the false British engineered public erasure of Marehan reality in the NFD.

Mandera today.

Wajeer tomorrow.

Because that is the reality of Marehan in NFD.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Good to see you again voltage hopefully everything is oke with you and your family
Thank you sxb! Somaliland was a pleasure to behold in every way possible especially having spent majority of the time I was there under Sacad Muuse hospitality.

As you know, I long disdained Somali concepts of gob/gun and how they oppressively used such language to deny the fundamental truth of man's equality at birth...but having said that, I remember the first time I spoke with my mother from your ends and when she asked me how the people were my reply was "Waa Gob, Waa Gob nimankaan." :D

Abkoow-

Thanks brother. Humility is the one superpower I have long identified I should be actively practicing to be the person I want to be! Good advice.

OwQariib

Postby OwQariib » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:22 pm

1. Video #1: From MP Hussein Weytaan's "mouth:" I am Marehan/reer Ahmed, the blood of Shire Jama. I have grown up in Kenya being compelled to claim Murulle.
    • Also Video #1: The Muralle tribal elder of his previously associated group: "Marehan, I present your son to you by right of blood.
  2. Video #2: From Mp Hussein Weytaan's "mouth:" My victory is a victory for "my Sade kinsmen." I go to Nairobi taking your interests there.
There seems to be a narrative in this topic where Madoobe cheerleaders and fanboys of the Kenya Defense Forces in Kismaayo seem to be confronted by shock and sheer neurosis to the reality of a Marehan MP going to Nairobi who won Mandera East MP race having declared himself as Marehan no less!

As for the "constituency" of Mandera East, this is not Mandera of even the election before last

Marehan doesn't hide anymore.

You only have to look at how every single candidate for office this election held a caucus session with Marehan.

Karanle and Ajuuraan one said. News Flash: There is no such thing even really called "corner tribes" anymore, because you know why?

They all know now that was just Marehan of Mandera claiming different disparate groups to access the other side of the border!

Something beautiful did come out of KDF in Jubbaland; history comes back full circle you see...and Marehan was confronted with the most beautiful disruption to undue the disruption of the false British engineered public erasure of Marehan reality in the NFD.

Mandera today.

Wajeer tomorrow.

Because that is the reality of Marehan in NFD.

Post the MP himself talking about his clan background i didn't see it, the first video is 39 seconds long he announces his welcome in Mandera for the last 10 seconds in Swahili, the other video is a Sade tribe gathering and guests.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:07 am

Voltage that’s good to hear ur brother enjoyed his stay there landers are good people to hang out with feel free to visit ur self one day inshalla

Tallman could weyteen be just a family name. There is a guy a habarjeclo guy who is a minister in somaliland who is called Cali marexaan does that mean he is marexaan ofcouesw not there is an isaaq guy cabdilahi Cabdi darood does that mean he is darood ofcouesw not Xassan Turki is called turki but is Xasan turki a turki guy we know hassan turki is really xassan xabashi and not turki as he is from Ethiopia. So nicknames of family mama raco it doesn’t proof anything

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.