Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Could Said Deni lead anti HSM coalition in Somalia?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Could Said Deni lead anti HSM coalition in Somalia?

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:48 am

In particular what can Deni offer Marehan?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Could Said Deni lead anti HSM coalition in Somalia?

Postby barbarossa » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:18 am

With its robust military power, Puntland could provide reer Gedo with expert training and the necessary arsenal to topple the Butcher of Mogadishu, AKA Gurguurte.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:01 am

Big Break, I am sorry to say this, truly as I have come to see you as a genuinely nice person from my earlier misjudgements---but everything you write is a disjointed discombobulation oddly only held together by 1 continuous, unyielding, and unchanging connective tissue---

--- you intensely resent any perceived reflection of Marehan and "power", even perfectly legitimate equity and you have internalized this to such a degree, I find myself less reactive against you and more reflective about my clan that a genuinely nice person could have been affected in such a way.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:59 am

Big Break, I am sorry to say this, truly as I have come to see you as a genuinely nice person from my earlier misjudgements---but everything you write is a disjointed discombobulation oddly only held together by 1 continuous, unyielding, and unchanging connective tissue---

--- you intensely resent any perceived reflection of Marehan and "power", even perfectly legitimate equity and you have internalized this to such a degree, I find myself less reactive against you and more reflective about my clan that a genuinely nice person could have been affected in such a way.
Walaal honestly I don't have any problem with Marehan, MSB is long gone and we don't border each other. It's wrong to conflate a particular individual with his or her clan as a whole.

Genuinely I am just fascinated in the Marehan position within Somalia's politics since Hassan Sheikh returned and why he has provoked you guys......I don't view HSM as better than Farmajo and as a Somalilander I don't expect anyone in Villa Somalia to be our ally whether MX, MJ, HG, OG, Abgaal etc

The only clan I COULD say is my enemy is Majerteen.....but I don't have a definitive answer

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:40 am

bigbreak. governor magertenland is not even part of the same system as the rest of the ex italian colony. this like eritrea never declaring independence. they're still seperate but they never declared it. n then the ethiopian opposition ask the governor of eritrean kilil to lead them against abiy :wow: no doubt magertenland need to be freed from stealth secessionism. then talk about opposition beigng led by the governor pumtland

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.