Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darods needs to stop comparing Hutus with Isaaq

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Darods needs to stop comparing Hutus with Isaaq

Postby SunFromNorth » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Honestly they are both enemies of Darod but they are not the same Quality. One build Hargeisa into a diamond after we bombed her from the air and land. The Other one turned the Pearl of the Indian Ocean into a living hell on earth how can anybody compare the two clans ? I just dont get how the noble reer Isaaq can put themself into the same category as the sub-humans who dragged dead American troops along the dusty streets by claiming to be Iriir saamaale.

Jeberti need to give credit to the Idoor business clan.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Darods needs to stop comparing Hutus with Isaaq

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:46 pm

I’ve always given credit. But no man will disown his fathers for western approval. That’s the difference

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:34 am

I’ve always given credit. But no man will disown his fathers for western approval. That’s the difference
So we did disown our fathers and how did we do that please explain

OwQariib
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby OwQariib » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:02 am

Hawiye maa gaartaa you nincompoop. They left you with a scar so bad sida naag baad habeen walba u oydaa. From this website alone the Darod pysche is visible for everyone to see. 5 years of empty boasting when Farmaajo was in power then few months into HSM rule your cursed tribe ban and block some of our best Hawiye analysts here just so you can sulk about us and talk to yourselves in your safe space :lol: they don't even move your anti Hawiye qashin threads into the clan section but relevant topics by Sahal were being trashed. May the curse of Allah be upon your qaniis wretched mind and the stupid authorities who give you a platform to spew your mental illness. Isaaq la beretem kolay nin Hawiye hortiis kama hadashid, we beat you in strength and sportsmanship even the Gaalo have said this 100 years ago.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Hawiye maa gaartaa you nincompoop. They left you with a scar so bad sida naag baad habeen walba u oydaa. From this website alone the Darod pysche is visible for everyone to see. 5 years of empty boasting when Farmaajo was in power then few months into HSM rule your cursed tribe ban and block some of our best Hawiye analysts here just so you can sulk about us and talk to yourselves in your safe space :lol: they don't even move your anti Hawiye qashin threads into the clan section but relevant topics by Sahal were being trashed. May the curse of Allah be upon your qaniis wretched mind and the stupid authorities who give you a platform to spew your mental illness. Isaaq la beretem kolay nin Hawiye hortiis kama hadashid, we beat you in strength and sportsmanship even the Gaalo have said this 100 years ago.
30 years of mooryanism and lawlessness when will enough be enough?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:58 am

We are not the same, hawiye is like gang leader who is always looking for trouble , Isaaq is like a Chinese budhist always minding his own business

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:39 am

Honestly my observations observing a lot of Somalis is I think Hawiye Shacab have less Xin, Cuqdad, and more daacad than Darood, Isaaqs.

That said their political class are absolute trash, that act like they never seen a shilling in their life. They also never think about the whole country for them its Benadir only.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:00 am

Honestly my observations observing a lot of Somalis is I think Hawiye Shacab have less Xin, Cuqdad, and more daacad than Darood, Isaaqs.

That said their political class are absolute trash, that act like they never seen a shilling in their life. They also never think about the whole country for them its Benadir only.
Couldn't agree more..

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:31 am

Couldn't agree more..
I do agree too , when it comes to qabyaalad , they used to be less clanish until now . But they are far more dangerous than both and isaaq and daarod. I really don't trust them. I would rather trust majeerteen qabyaaladist than a clueless or criminal hawiye. Isaaqa iyo daarod Ku waa iska hadlaan inta badan ee waxoodu waa afka baarkiisa iyo faan. Hawiyaha waxoodu waa practical.

Waxaasaan kugu samaynaya habartaa wase haduu hawiye Ku dhaho, big dhe brother meeshaa fadhi kuuma yaal. Hawiye weliga Ku odhan maayo awaawgay ama aabahay baa sidaa yeeli jiray, Isagaa toos kaaga adeeganaya :lol: which means the average hawiye person is capable to commit any crime .

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:28 am

Hawiye is more tribalism the. Isaaq and darood combined. Their people condone clan wars did Murax forget all the habegedir wars within themselves and with other clans their shacab were the biggest supporters of it all I say the hawiye are the most tribalism’s people followed by darood. Isaaqa their tribalism is just hadal and fadhi kudidirir hawiye and darood way ku dhaqayaayaan darood being the lesser of the two evils

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm

Hawiye is more tribalism the. Isaaq and darood combined. Their people condone clan wars did Murax forget all the habegedir wars within themselves and with other clans their shacab were the biggest supporters of it all I say the hawiye are the most tribalism’s people followed by darood. Isaaqa their tribalism is just hadal and fadhi kudidirir hawiye and darood way ku dhaqayaayaan darood being the lesser of the two evils
Smart man:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 pm

We, faqashes, are much obliged to the esteemed qaldaan for ictiraafing us as a "lesser evil" than our hawiye compadres.

Hulkujir

Postby Hulkujir » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:02 am

When it comes to traditional legal system and trade, Isaaq and northern Dir are superior to all Somalis including Darood. I would say MX follow, then rest of Darood. Hawiyo are not even in the race, when the best of you are moriyaan elites, it leaves little to be desired among the ordinary populace.

What is even worse is the terrorist blowing himself up, at least you stand a chance with a low level moriyaan attacking you with a machete. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gubbet » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:05 am

When it comes to traditional legal system and trade, Isaaq and northern Dir are superior to all Somalis including Darood. I would say MX follow, then rest of Darood. Hawiyo are not even in the race, when the best of you are moriyaan elites, it leaves little to be desired among the ordinary populace.
Intriguingly I would say "Sacad Muuse", "Rer Bari Harti" are, and the "Benadiri/Tunni" are the 3 most preeminent subscribing to traditional "legal" syatem and trade.

-"Sacad Muuse" of Gebilay/Wajaale not even "Habar Awal" of Berbera---so even within "Sacad Muuse" I mean Jibril Abokor and not even necessarily Makaahiil

-All "Rer Bari" Harti not even "Majerten---so Cusman Maxmuud, Siwaaqroon, Wabeeneeye AND Dubays Warsan, Dashiishle and not necessarily MJ in Gaalkacyo or Galaadi or even Eyl

-The Tunni cultured Benadiri and not necessarily "Rer Xamar---so Rer Baraawe and not necessarily Shingaani

Marehan came behind "Rer Bari" Darod. Marehan are the same as the Majerten of Gaalkacyo and the Dhulbahante of Buuhoodle...they barter and they have Xeer, but it is neither "trade" and nor "legal system." Barter is livelihood through subsistence not "profit" through organized trade while Xeer is reactive framework (recovery AFTER damage through compensation) not proactive system (prevention BEFORE damage through enforced order). The closest Marehan group to have approximated closest to the aforementioned groups are the Ali Dhere of Beled-Hawa, but they have been heavily regressed from their trajectory by the civil war unique impact on Beled-Hawa.

In both of those cases though, like the MJ of Gaalkacyo/Galaadi, the Dhulbahante of Buuhoodle, and other Somali nomadic groups, Marehan are fantastically wealthy in "livestock," particularly camels, so they are not per capita economically much different from the 3 main modern trading groups among Somalis. It is possible even the wealth in livestock has impeded the turn to trade and embrace of "systemics." Somalis are very complex. The industrialist is not the tycoon and the most valuable assets are not in Banks but in grazing grounds full of dilapidated huts. Wealth and development is not easily judged by the seeing eye.
Last edited by Gubbet on Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:27 am

I will add to Murax's first paragraph if Hawiye is as Qabileste as the isaq posters here claim to be then lets compare how isaqs are treated in xamar as oppossed to harassment and imprisonment experienced by hawiye tourists in Hargeysa. People are preoccuppied with their daily lives routine things in Xamar. In contrast, folks have enough time to fish out who isnt isaq as soon you speak in Hargeysa.

In Muqdisho no one cares about what you are untill u shove ur superiority arab complexes up on our faces. Then we got a problem. :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.