Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am leaving Somalinet until the new Somalia mamuul arrives in Sool

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I am leaving Somalinet until the new Somalia mamuul arrives in Sool

Postby KacdoonSool » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:49 pm

Goodbye Boys I will leave Snet until the SSC administration gets build in Northern Somalia :up:

And even then I will only come here on a short visit to congratulate the new mamuul and leave again. I can just feel the somalinet era in my life is gone soon

SSC is gone all my male university friends on facebook from lasanood are armed and in the war I dont think people from Southern Somalia understands this, we are talking about a civilian kacdoon something which is based from the civilian population its something that is new to Somalia the garads and politicians has no control over this people movement. Even if the Garad Guud said Somaliland has listened to all our taabashoo we are going back to them he will be shot in the head on the spot

This was not a planned thing it was spontaneous and began in the streets of lasanood in december 2022 with stones being thrown and it also reminds leaders across Somalia not to ignore grievances among marginalized communities

Anyways Somaliland itself was based on the 18 May decision in Burco 1991, some of my real oncels signed that declaration on behalf of Harti I can tell you the entire thing was based on Hatred and negative emotions towards Benadir. Anyways they could see things that day I can't see today and I see things today they could not see on that spring day in 1991 , Allau Ya Raxamaa they are all in the graves today. Somaliland was literally build on the worldview of traumatized people
Last edited by KacdoonSool on Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I am leaving Somalinet until the new Somalia mamuul arrives in Sool

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:07 pm

Good.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I am leaving Somalinet until the new Somalia mamuul arrives in Sool

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:30 pm

goodluck buddy. Sool wa Somaliland

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.