Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ASC

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ASC

Postby waryaa » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:43 am

ASC and Ramadan Mubarak/Happy Eid to all.

I am very sorry, I haven't visited the forum and neglected it for years. The reason snet was created was to give Somalis a a platform they use for news event and social matters. Most of what snet provided is now the job of global large social media platforms.

while we repurpose and introduce new and important public services, the site in the coming several months, the forum (yours) will bot be touched other than upgrade it to today's standards.

I hope all of my ole friends survived COVID19.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ASC

Postby barbarossa » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:30 am

Salaama Waryaa! Horta ma run baa SomNet inaa ka iibisey Voltage for a princely sum?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm

You are the most useless site owner. Horta, tas maa ila racsantahay?

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:25 pm

ASC and Ramadan Mubarak/Happy Eid to all.

I am very sorry, I haven't visited the forum and neglected it for years. The reason snet was created was to give Somalis a a platform they use for news event and social matters. Most of what snet provided is now the job of global large social media platforms.

while we repurpose and introduce new and important public services, the site in the coming several months, the forum (yours) will bot be touched other than upgrade it to today's standards.

I hope all of my ole friends survived COVID19.
Ninyow sidekammerat wa dhintey, anaga D5 maskax ku wadney o camiŕyney.

Iidoorku iyo kuwo Yahoo sheehta ba meesha wasaqeyey Yusufuf143 iyo sheegata sida khaalid iyo qaar kaloo badan.

Haawiyuhu sidey dowladii xamar ugu xaareen bey sitekana ugu xaareen waxba wenu ka qaban weyney, halays daba dhabooloqo weynu arkin dhaxalkee deee.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:38 pm

You sarqaan need to undergo a serious exorcism to expel the hawiye "evil" spirits that live rent-free in your messed up mind..

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:54 pm

Barbarossa - rumors are best kept rumors :)

Jabuutaawi - Thank you very much for the badge of honor!

Bashe - LOl! The world reached beyond Mars and here you are venting hatred toward your (if you are somali) ppl. You are a living example of a wasted mind and someone neglected from early age.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:06 am

Warya welcome back! Requesting to be a mod. For no other reason than I want to add this to my life accomplishments

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:26 am

You sarqaan need to undergo a serious exorcism to expel the hawiye "evil" spirits that live rent-free in your messed up mind..
Awelba dhabayaco liita bad ahayd sei malafucazione, ustaadka beriguu sidaa sidaa umaadan hadli karin.

Wlhi inaan karbaaaash kula dul istaagi stronzo.

:lost:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm

This place was/is beyond neglected. lol First: Welcome back. Second: I have always wondered, are you and the screw the same person?

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 pm

Tnx Muhax and Turbulence!

@Murax - I have been AWOL for so long and I don't know the norms here anymore.

@Turbulance - Just rumors.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”