Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jan 26 is coming closer and we all know what that means......

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Jan 26 is coming closer and we all know what that means......

Postby SunFromNorth » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:19 pm

32 years without a government never seen in human history :lol: literally :lol:

Every qabil has its own flag president foreign agenda own army police tax system :lol:

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jan 26 is coming closer and we all know what that means......

Postby bashe19 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:33 pm

When we will see Khaatumo - Maakhirland Harti yar yarka oo dowlada.

:eat:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:37 pm

It is. Every region is being held back by the capital

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:52 am

During the time of failmaajo u wanted centralism and Mogadishu but now u want clan federalism bal waalida ninkan buuran eega

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:02 am

During the time of failmaajo u wanted centralism and Mogadishu but now u want clan federalism bal waalida ninkan buuran eega

Your only legacy is attaching yourself to a former leader of the country. While everyday we loss people and we move on. You not built for war. That’s why I ignore you separatists. While today I fight off nation states and foreigners. I take blows everyday from foreigners defending you and my ungrateful brothers. No I never was for centralization. You idoor don’t lie on me. Truthfully, you could never challenge Kenya or any country and win the bag for the country. What you expect from Isaaq who can’t capture the south militarily:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=395193

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:37 pm

And why would I want to capture the south military’s what is it in for me nothing there is nothing of value u have that I want.

Ur not fighting anything u have been removed from the leadership of jubbaland and the Kenyans just karbaash u and there is nothing u can do about it

No need to lie sxb u was for centralism when failmaajo was in power atleast be honest even failmaajo was for centralism u wanted centralism horta runta iska sheeg sxb

Ceeb kuma jirto the majority of marexaan don’t even believe in federalism and this is true

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:44 pm

And why would I want to capture the south military’s what is it in for me nothing there is nothing of value u have that I want.

Ur not fighting anything u have been removed from the leadership of jubbaland and the Kenyans just karbaash u and there is nothing u can do about it

No need to lie sxb u was for centralism when failmaajo was in power atleast be honest even failmaajo was for centralism u wanted centralism horta runta iska sheeg sxb

Ceeb kuma jirto the majority of marexaan don’t even believe in federalism and this is true
🥂

Nothing. Your British Somaliland. Leave it there.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:22 pm

Kuwaan they even became pro Shabab forget about federalism iyo centralism. Adeerkoda hadu kursiga ku fadhinin ha gubato dalka noocaas waaye

SovietReunion

Postby SovietReunion » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:36 am

Your only legacy is attaching yourself to a former leader of the country. While everyday we loss people and we move on. You not built for war. That’s why I ignore you separatists. While today I fight off nation states and foreigners. I take blows everyday from foreigners defending you and my ungrateful brothers. No I never was for centralization. You idoor don’t lie on me. Truthfully, you could never challenge Kenya or any country and win the bag for the country. What you expect from Isaaq who can’t capture the south militarily:

We could if we wanted to but peace is far sweeter than taking part in any savage war.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:00 am

We could if we wanted to but peace is far sweeter than taking part in any savage war.
Smart move. That’s why you’re British

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.